Getting cold feet on Eden's twin brother's name

middle names that mean ‘light’

[name]Vale[/name] [name]Apollo[/name]
[name]Vale[/name] [name]Oran[/name]
[name]Vale[/name] [name]Beacon[/name]
[name]Vale[/name] [name]Kiran[/name]
[name]Vale[/name] Luxor

Oooh I like ‘[name]Kiran[/name]’ ^^ I was actually going to suggest the name [name]Kieran[/name] bc of similar style to [name]Lucian[/name] (I think that -an ending sounds good with [name]Vale[/name]) - but the fact that [name]Kiran[/name] means ‘light’ is a bonus!
Other than that my vote is for [name]Vale[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]- it sounds great together, and it is maybe a little more traditional than some of the others on your list if you are seeking that balance.
Oh and as much as I like [name]Vale[/name], I think If you are going to use the ‘A’ names, I would put them first - I think your instincts are definitely right to not give him ‘VAJ’ initials.

I think [name]Vale[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] is a great name (and totally compliments [name]Eden[/name]). I can understand your family’s concerns if they are name traditionalists… my cousin named all her babies unusual but pretty names and my grandmother was furious! She kept going “you can’t call a child [insert name]! That’s not a real name!” but the second each one arrived and she held them she completely forgot about her own opinions and called them their chosen name’s immediately.

You say they didn’t like [name]Wren[/name] - what do they think of it now? [name]Do[/name] they use it happily and comfortably? I’m sure they’ll come round to [name]Vale[/name], and ultimately it’s your choice (and it is a great name!!)

I love [name]Vale[/name], especially with [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Wren[/name]/[name]Lulu[/name]. [name]Love[/name] love love!!!

My fave middle names for youL

[name]Vale[/name] [name]Lucian[/name] -I love the valley of light combo and i think it is a striking combo. both masculine and strong, but also soft and reserved

[name]Vale[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] -Great flow and it is a little more traditional if that’s what you want.

[name]Vale[/name] [name]Kieran[/name] - this also has great flow and meaning. it does make me think of valkyrie though from norse mythology but that is an extremely obscure reference

[name]Vale[/name] [name]Ari[/name] - short but strong