Getting to Bea?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I love the nickname [name_f]Bea[/name_f] but what are the first names used to get there? I know about Beatice and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] but are there others?

Thanks!

The only other one I know is [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f].

I think just about any name that starts with B you can nickname [name_f]Bee[/name_f]/[name_f]Bea[/name_f]!

[name_f]My[/name_f] grandmother was [name_f]Bernice[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bea[/name_f]. Its got the vintage feel that is starting to make a come back but it’s not popular.

I know it isn’t the same spelling, but [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] has the [name_f]Bea[/name_f] ending and i love it :slight_smile:

[name_f]Bianca[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrisa[/name_f], [name_f]Beata[/name_f], [name_f]Benicia[/name_f], [name_f]Benita[/name_f]

[name_f]Barbie[/name_f], [name_u]Darby[/name_u], [name_u]Kirby[/name_u], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] etc

[name_f]Sabine[/name_f], [name_f]Sabina[/name_f], [name_f]Verbena[/name_f]

Or as jem says, pretty much any ‘B’ name can be shortened to [name_f]Bee[/name_f].

As [name_u]Jem[/name_u] already mentioned, any B name can be nicknamed with [name_f]Bea[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]My[/name_f] fave B names for girls:

[name_f]Bridget[/name_f], [name_f]Brighton[/name_f], [name_f]Beverly[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f], and [name_f]Brinna[/name_f]