Gia’s “Q+A” Service

Inspired by @emeraldsea, @ivorydiaries, and @Larryisalittledog :dizzy:

Basically, you can ask me any name related question! “What imagery do you get from this combo” “make a sibling for this sibset” “what are your favorite combos for a boy and girl” are some examples. — quoted from [name_f]Tilly[/name_f] :dizzy:

Enjoy! I’ll try to answer as soon as possible, but please limit to one question per ask.

4 Likes

what name would you give a brother for gia colette & eva linea?

1 Like

[name_f]Gia[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Linea[/name_f] have elegant, classy vibes with a bit of spark! Sticking to this, as well as the 3 letter first, I would say [name_m]Wes[/name_m] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] or [name_u]Noa[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]. :sunrise_over_mountains:

What imagery do you get from [name_f]Fenja[/name_f] [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]? TIA, Kleenex!

1 Like

I see a fun, natural vibe from that name! It’s very ethereal name yet grounded and wearable. It reminds me a lot of your profile pic. So, so pretty, [name_f]Lulu[/name_f], I love it!

1 Like

Thank you for doing this :heart:

What would you name some sisters to [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]?

1 Like

I love [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] Scarlett; it’s one of my favorites from your combos!

From your list, I would do [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], and [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]!
With my own ideas I would say…

[name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Ismene[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ardith[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

What would you name a sibling to [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]? :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

what’s one of your favorite gp names?

1 Like

What would you name a brother to [name_u]Kitty[/name_u], [name_f]Flossie[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]? (if these are their full names)

1 Like

I’m curious, what name(s) would you put in a sibset with [name_f]Hespera[/name_f] [name_f]Millaray[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f] & [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_f]Circe[/name_f] Marzanna ? :thinking: Thank you for doing this, by the way. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is beautiful!

~ for a sister

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Spring[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
[name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_u]Lake[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]

~ for a brother

[name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_u]Lake[/name_u]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Mars[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Night[/name_u]

1 Like

Ooh, good question! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Sunrose[/name_f], [name_u]Ocean[/name_u], [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_u]Midnight[/name_u], and [name_u]London[/name_u] for girls, and [name_m]Bear[/name_m], [name_u]Fox[/name_u], and [name_u]Lake[/name_u] for boys — my all-time favorite would be [name_u]Midnight[/name_u]!

thank you for doing these gia!!

what would you name some siblings for alma & vita? :heartbeat:

1 Like

thanks for doing this gia!

what would you name a few siblings for sisters [name_f]Melody[/name_f], [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] & [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]? :bouquet:

1 Like

@Rosebeth

[name_u]Kitty[/name_u], [name_f]Flossie[/name_f], and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] are so sweet! For a brother, I would say [name_u]Tommy[/name_u], [name_u]Jack[/name_u], [name_m]Ernie[/name_m], or [name_m]Benji[/name_m]!

@mellona

So pretty! To that, I would add

[name_f]Sapphira[/name_f] [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u]
[name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_m]Coltrane[/name_m]
[name_f]Marcella[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u]
Xanthous [name_m]Aurelio[/name_m] [name_u]Lux[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_u]Alma[/name_u] and [name_f]Vita[/name_f] are so lovely! I would name their siblings

[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Ines[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lena[/name_f]
[name_f]Etta[/name_f]
[name_f]Sofia[/name_f]
[name_f]Yamila[/name_f]
[name_u]Kahlo[/name_u]
[name_f]Consuelo[/name_f]

[name_m]Bianco[/name_m]
[name_m]Tomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Mano[/name_m]
[name_m]Ignacio[/name_m]
[name_m]Lauro[/name_m]
[name_m]Delfino[/name_m]

1 Like

These are lovely ! I’m definitely stealing [name_f]Sapphira[/name_f] for my list. Thank you so very much ! :yellow_heart: Xanthous [name_m]Aurelio[/name_m] [name_u]Lux[/name_u] is to die for.

1 Like

thanks for doing this, gia!

what are your thoughts on my shortlist for boys?
– henry, august, oliver, james, hugo, matteo & oscar –

1 Like

these are all great, thank you sm!! [name_f]Ines[/name_f], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], [name_m]Tomas[/name_m], & [name_m]Delfino[/name_m] are especially lovely :heartbeat:

1 Like