Gifts For An Expectant Twin Mum 🎁

Ideas On Gifts For [name_u]An[/name_u] Expectant Twin Mum. Anything you’d suggest …. (my only idea was a name necklace with the kids names but they usually do them for single kids so unless I get two separate necklaces with each name it wouldn’t work)

I would say the most helpful is the boring stuff. Diapers (of all different sizes) wipes, changing pads, burp cloths & gift cards. Then maybe somethings like a meal train or frozen meals they can just heat up quick for themselves/their family. [name_u]Or[/name_u] volunteer to come and watch the babies while they nap or shower.

3 Likes

Your necklace idea is so sweet. I know moms who keep necklaces with their kids’ initials as charms, so maybe you could do that. Then there are just two little letters on the chain.

Aside from that, perhaps check to see whether she’s registered anywhere and looking for any certain brand of monitor/diaper/bottle/wipe/pacifier/sheets, etc. Board books are also amazing.

2 Likes

As a twin mother, I don’t think I needed anything different than a singleton mother just more of everything. More diapers more wipes, more formula, more clothes more laundry detergent.

I appreciated gift cards too at the beginning to be able to get that sort of stuff.

1 Like