gigi's vintage room on hgtv.com

http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Nurseries/Gigis-Vintage-Room/detail.esi?oid=13986851

What a beautiful room; I adore all of the soft, feminine, vintage pinks! [name]Little[/name] [name]Ginger[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is a lucky girl indeed :slight_smile:

I love it, Bluebonnet! The bumper, quilt, and furniture are beautiful, and I love the pinks! Shabby Chic seems so warm and loving to me, and I think it’s perfect for a nursery!

Thanks for sharing–I had fun looking at the pictures. :slight_smile:

Take care! :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] it!!

Have you decided on [name]Ginger[/name] [name]Grace[/name]? What a fantastic name!! x

haven’t totally decided. had my shower this weekend.

i think at this point we’ve got to see what the girl looks like. our top choices:

ginger grace
georgia grace
genevieve grace
grace genevieve
gemma grace

thanks for the support!

BlueBonnet,

[name]Gigi[/name]'s room is B-E-A-utiful! [name]Lovely[/name] work, mommy! Congratulations on creating a soothing, deliciously feminine room for your sweet baby girl…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

PS I’m still partial to [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. :wink:

I saw [name]Gigi[/name]'s room - so beautiful! I love those colors. Very peaceful. Using the hutch as a changing table is a great idea!

Very pretty room :slight_smile: I’m loving the name [name]Gigi[/name]! You’ve got my own wheels turning for this nn.

I love vintage-style baby rooms! [name]Gigi[/name] will be a very lucky girl!

What a pretty, feminine nursery. [name]Gigi[/name] will love it!

We love the room, and [name]Chloe[/name] would love a handmade quilt like that when she is bigger.

[name]Love[/name] the room! Her name on the wall is great! I really, really love the crib, I wanted something like that but didn’t get it. Great idea keeping a bed in there, much more comfortable for you!

Edited to add: I just noticed the dolls are Madame [name]Alexander[/name]! I always wanted one so much when I was little, and when I grew up I finally started a collection. I have maybe 8 now (the 8" [name]Wendy[/name] dolls) and I love them so much. If I have a girl someday they will decorate her room! (I even put my [name]Valentine[/name]'s doll in my sons room this year, hehe).

I think that hutch is fantastic! I love the dark wood in the room, which otherwise looks so pale and pretty and marshmallow soft, aside from that adorable rocking chair and the antique print. It all just makes it “wow” for a baby room to see some things that aren’t painted white, just because it’s a baby. The furniture looks so perfectly designed to go in there, and I love the shelves and accessories to look at. And I love that whole idea of taking a nice piece and repurposing it as a changing table instead of the standard changing table you might see at babies ‘r’ us or something.

I like the whole room and thanks for sharing it with us (I love Interior Design subjects!) - have to say reading that the letters were made of iron, hanging over the crib, made me nervous. They are otherwise very pretty, and I like the lacy look of them.

Great job!