Girl leonberger puppy name

Hey, I am looking for a good name for a newfoundland leonberger, she is 8 weeks old (I got her 3 days ago) and I need to choose soon. she’s a very clever and loyal dog with lots of spunkiness and I want a name that conveys that. BTW enola and willa are my favorites rn but idk if there are better names out there cause i love willa but everyone keeps saying willow (my brother refuses to call her willa) so i don’t know if i should go with it or pursue other options
Other names I like are: adora, delilah, ophelia, georgie, suki (avatar), charlie, kamira, lonnie, and anya or onya
I don’t want to go above 2 syllables and I want to avoid popular names. pls leave you thoughts and opinions along with other suggestions

1 Like

welcome to nameberry! :yellow_heart: i absolutely adore the name willa and would definitely go with it personally! here are some other ideas that i think are similar in style to the names you mentioned:

koda
indie
daisy
mabel
faye
elsie
hattie
lola
millie
pippin
opal
clara
wren
claire
lila
bonnie
ada
thea
alice
gwen
maeve
nyla

hope this helps!!

1 Like

[name_m]Just[/name_m] some ideas:
[name_f]Dolly[/name_f]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Oona[/name_f]
[name_u]Justice[/name_u]
[name_f]Lottie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lea[/name_f]
[name_f]Candy[/name_f]
[name_f]Bitsy[/name_f]
[name_u]Jessie[/name_u]
[name_f]Bebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhonda[/name_f]
[name_f]Nettie[/name_f]
[name_f]Roxie[/name_f]
[name_f]Wanda[/name_f]
[name_f]Wilma[/name_f]
[name_u]Billie[/name_u]
Chilly

I absolutely love winnie, reminds me of winn dixie and [name_f]Oona[/name_f] is so adorable!

I like [name_f]Enola[/name_f]!

1 Like