Girl Name Faves

See the results of this poll: Which one is your favorite out of these choices?

Respondents: 46 (This poll is closed)

• Joelle : 7 (9%)
  • Jaycie (spelling suggestions needed) or Jaysey : 0 (0%)
  • Hazel : 29 (36%)
  • Kelsea : 2 (3%)
  • Tyler : 1 (1%)
  • Parker : 1 (1%)
  • Kenzie : 4 (5%)
  • Maddie : 0 (0%)
  • Heidi : 16 (20%)
  • Alexandria (nn: lex, lexi, lexa, lexia, xandria, etc): 20 (25%)

[name]Hazel[/name], [name]Heidi[/name] and [name]Alexandria[/name] are lovely!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Alexandria[/name] as well! [name]Joelle[/name] and [name]Heidi[/name] are pretty too.
[name]Parker[/name] and [name]Tyler[/name] are boys names no matter how much people try to make them unisex.
[name]Kelsea[/name] is not a name. Its either [name]Chelsea[/name] or [name]Kelsey[/name].
[name]Maddie[/name] is a nickname for [name]Madeleine[/name].
[name]Kenzie[/name] is a nickname for [name]Mackenzie[/name].

I was kind of confused looking at this list because I couldn’t tell if you were looking for boy names or girl names, but then I saw this was posted in the girls’ names forum.

I like [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Heidi[/name], and [name]Alexandria[/name].

[name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Alexandria[/name] are great. While I don’t care for [name]Heidi[/name] or [name]Joelle[/name], they’re fine.
[name]Kelsea[/name] doesn’t look right, the -ea ending doesn’t seem right at all.
[name]Maddie[/name] is better as a nickname for [name]Madeline[/name], [name]Madison[/name], any name begining with Mad.
[name]Kenzie[/name] is also better as a nickname for [name]Mackenzie[/name].
[name]Tyler[/name] and [name]Parker[/name] are not unisex- at least to me- they’re boy names.
[name]Jaycie[/name] and Jaysey are sort of out-of-date to me, and I don’t care for either spelling.

[name]Hope[/name] I wasn’t too harsh.

• [name]Athena[/name]

Yes, I think [name]Kelsea[/name] looks odd but [name]Kelsey[/name] reminds me of [name]Kelsey[/name] Grammer or whatever his name is. I like [name]Madison[/name], even though it got so popular and now seems to be at least semi-popular.
No, you weren’t harsh at all. :slight_smile:

I like [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Joelle[/name] and [name]Alexandria[/name] (nn [name]Lexie[/name] is so sweet!:))

[name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Joelle[/name] are my favs from your list there. [name]Hazel[/name] especially. It is just beautiful. It is one of my favorite classic names. I would use it myself but it doesn’t go with my boys’ names.

[name]Hope[/name] this helped! :slight_smile:

[name]Hazel[/name] got my vote.

I also like [name]Heidi[/name] and [name]Alexandria[/name].

I don’t have any time for the other names I’m afraid.