Girl name for Eleanor and Hugo’s new sister?

[name]Hi[/name] Berries!

I am hoping for some opinions from the amazing berries!

We will be welcoming baby #3 this [name]October[/name]. I am hoping to finalize our girl name (team green)!

This baby will join big sister [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] and big brother [name]Hugo[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name].

Here are our finalists, thoughts?

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Edith[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]

Some other first names that we like , but can’t settle on middle names for are below:

[name]Francine[/name]
[name]June[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]

Thanks so much, can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

I like all of the [name]Georgia[/name] combos, but feel that [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] flows the nicest.
I like [name]Iris[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Francine[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]

Good luck!

[name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name] are two of my favorite names - they sound so wonderful together! I also really like [name]Hugo[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name]. I think that [name]Georgia[/name] would go really well with both [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Hugo[/name]. I think my favorite [name]Georgia[/name] combo is [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Edith[/name]. To me, [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Edith[/name] is strong, pretty, and flows good. Of your other first names, I think [name]June[/name] would work nicely with [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Hugo[/name] as well. [name]June[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] sounds great to me!

[name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Hugo[/name] - swoon!!!

I’m not a huge fan of [name]Georgia[/name], but all your combos are nice.

I’m loving [name]Juniper[/name], but it doesnt have the classic feel of [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Hugo[/name], and I think all your other names do.

[name]Flora[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] (might be two plant-y)
[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]
some names on my current list whichmight fit your criteria:
[name]Viola[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name] [name]Harriet[/name]

And I know you didn’t ask for boys names suggestions but I think [name]Rupert[/name] would be asbolutely perfect!

I really like [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Edith[/name]. I think [name]Georgia[/name] is old-southern, yet spunky and [name]Edith[/name] is classic and beautiful. I like pretty much any name that you can use the nickname [name]Edie[/name] for :slight_smile: good luck!

You seem settled on [name]Georgia[/name]! :slight_smile:

I actually think that [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Francine[/name] would work the best. :slight_smile:

What great taste you have! I think [name]Georgia[/name] would be a great sister for [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Hugo[/name], and I prefer it to the middleless options you’ve mentioned. [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] or [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] would be my pick.

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Edith[/name] is so lovely!

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Francine[/name]

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Edith[/name] really stands out to me, love this one!

[name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Hugo[/name] & [name]June[/name] seems to stand out as a potential sibset though. Maybe something like [name]June[/name] [name]Olivia[/name], [name]June[/name] [name]Francesca[/name], [name]June[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]?

I also love [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Edith[/name]. Perhaps also [name]Iris[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]. [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Hugo[/name], and [name]Georgia[/name] seems like a fabulous sibset though.

Wonderful sibling set! I think [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] is gorgeous (I am partial to [name]Frances[/name]/[name]Francis[/name]!), but I think your other options are lovely as well.

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Edith[/name] or [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Georgia[/name] seems too harsh next to the soft sounding [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Hugo[/name]. My favourite is [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Frances[/name], though.

[name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Hugo[/name] & [name]Juniper[/name] are perfect together, and also [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Hugo[/name] & [name]Iris[/name]! You could recyle the [name]Georgia[/name] middle names… [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Frances[/name], [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Iris[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]…

1 [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
2 [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Edith[/name]
3 [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]

I can’t believe how similar our taste in names are. I am pregnant with a girl and my top three names are literally [name]Francine[/name], [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Juniper[/name]. I find this frankly a little scary (especially because Francine is underappreciated – Nameberry calls it dated and declasse!), but I happen to think you have amazing taste :wink:
I also adore [name]Edith[/name] and [name]Frances[/name].
My favorite combos of yours are [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Francine[/name] and [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Francine[/name]. Though if you use the latter I’ll be so jealous, as it’s my current fave but I need to use a family name in the middle. Good luck!

Oh Berries, how I wish that you lived in my world! It’s so nice to hear such great suggestions and to meet people who actually like our naming style! :slight_smile:

I love the feedback that we have received…too much! I now have to add two more suggestions to my list of finalists:

[name]June[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Edith[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Francine[/name]

You have all helped me realize how much I love the [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] combo (my amazing grandfather is called [name]George[/name], so I am biased). However, my husband is leery of [name]Frances[/name] since I had a guinea pig by this name once upon a time. If only he had read A Tree Grows in [name]Brooklyn[/name] as a teen :wink:

I think that we have a finalist somewhere in the list above :slight_smile:

Thanks again to everyone for the great suggestions. I will consult with the husband and let everyone know what we we end up naming this baby!

p.s. If it’s a boy, then his name is [name]George[/name], but something is telling me that this is a little girl

p.p.s. Good luck with your baby Claudia_Kishi!

[name]June[/name] [name]Francesca[/name]. [name]Love[/name] it!