girl names that go with siblings Luke and Brody

We originally both decided on [name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Rose[/name] ( [name]Rose[/name] after my Grandmother ) But I don’t like the name [name]Brook[/name] at all and I know that she will end up being called that if we name her [name]Brooklyn[/name]. So Im hoping that you can give me some ideas that go with her brothers names, [name]Luke[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Brody[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]. A couple that I like but my husband isnt on board yet is, [name]Elsie[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Eliot[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Harper[/name] [name]Rose[/name] ( what nick names go with [name]Harper[/name]?)… Hopefully you can see my my type of names from that. Thanks for any ideas!!

[name]Love[/name] your sons’ names. My first instinct was something with the same pattern of sounds and flow, meaning a short first name and maybe a longer middle. I love [name]Brooklyn[/name], but the nn of [name]Brooke[/name] feels dated to me. I agree you would end up calling her [name]Brooke[/name], so maybe use that as a middle? I also love [name]Harper[/name] but [name]Harp[/name] sound so short and harsh to me. What about [name]Esme[/name]? [name]Esme[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is gorgeous:-)

[name]Even[/name] though [name]Eliot[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Harper[/name] [name]Rose[/name] don’t sound bad, I would be hesitant to name a daughter a masculine sounding unisex name when you already have a son named [name]Brody[/name] . When you see them written together, [name]Luke[/name] is definitely a boys name, [name]Brody[/name] is boyish but if you choose something like [name]Eliot[/name] for your daughter, people would think it’s another boy. [name]Harper[/name] is getting to be very popular so I would be wary of that name too. Here are some more suggestions for you to consider.

[name]Luke[/name], [name]Brody[/name] and sister…
[name]Faith[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Auden[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Brice[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Kendall[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Summer[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Jade[/name]
[name]Kylie[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Blair[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Hailey[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Regan[/name]
[name]Shelby[/name]
[name]Taryn[/name]
[name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name], [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Avery[/name], [name]Abigail[/name], [name]Shelby[/name] and [name]Delaney[/name] would work best with the midldle name of [name]Rose[/name].

WIth [name]Luke[/name] and [name]Brody[/name], i can see:
[name]Isabel[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Cate[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Lexi[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]

Names that work with your sons names as well as with th mn [name]Rose[/name]… ** = my favs :slight_smile:

[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Hailey[/name]/[name]Haley[/name] [name]Rose[/name] **
[name]Kylie[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Alyssa[/name] [name]Rose[/name] **
Bethenny [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rose[/name] **
[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Kennedy[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Kendall[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

Good [name]Luck[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Just[/name] a few first names that come to mind:

[name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Megan[/name]/[name]Meghan[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name] ([name]Maggie[/name])
[name]Kathleen[/name] ([name]Katie[/name])
[name]Elyse[/name] ([name]Ellie[/name])
[name]Audra[/name] or [name]Audrey[/name]

[name]Elsie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is very cute. I think a feminine name for your daughter would go best with your sons names. The other names that came to mind for me are:

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Harper[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

I really like [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name]… [name]Luke[/name], [name]Brody[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name]… [name]Luke[/name] [name]Brody[/name] and [name]Claire[/name]… what is a good middle name for [name]Claire[/name] because I dont think [name]Rose[/name] goes with [name]Claire[/name]…

[name]Luke[/name] [name]William[/name] and [name]Brody[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]…

Okay, I think [name]Claire[/name] would be perfect, but I definitely wouldn’t use [name]Lucy[/name] with [name]Luke[/name] - they are way too similar. [name]Clara[/name] [name]Primrose[/name] might work, with [name]Clare[/name] as her nickname? That gets [name]Rose[/name] in there easily. Or, I think these first names would be nice with [name]Luke[/name] and [name]Brody[/name] - [name]Alice[/name] “[name]Ali[/name],” [name]Camille[/name] “[name]Milly[/name],” [name]Eva[/name] “[name]Evie[/name],” [name]Gemma[/name] “[name]Gem[/name],” [name]Kira[/name] “[name]KiKi[/name],” [name]Sara[/name] “[name]Sari[/name],” or [name]Tessa[/name] “[name]Tess[/name]”? I think [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rosanna[/name], [name]Camille[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Eva[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name], [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name], [name]Kira[/name] [name]Primrose[/name], [name]Sara[/name] [name]Primrose[/name], or [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] would be great.

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Isla[/name], [name]Kailey[/name] or [name]Ellie[/name]. [name]Rose[/name] flows nicely with all these names.
I like Caire or [name]Emma[/name] too.