Girl names with ray/rae sound in them

My husband and I are having a hard time with names for our daughter…We both [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] “rae” being part of the name, but that’s where we hit a wall. I love [name_f]Raegan[/name_f], he doesn’t. He loves [name_f]Raelynn[/name_f], I don’t… At this point we are trying to find as many names as possible that have rae/ray in them, beginning, middle, or end. Hopefully one will speak to us!

Any help would be more than appreciated!

I just can think about [name_f]Saray[/name_f], [name_u]Murray[/name_u], [name_f]Rayne[/name_f], [name_u]Raylan[/name_u]. Also [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] nn [name_u]Rae[/name_u].

I like [name_f]Reina[/name_f]/[name_f]Rayna[/name_f]/[name_f]Raina[/name_f].

[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorraine[/name_f]
[name_f]Raina[/name_f]

Esrae/Ezrae?
Raelena?

Raelene
[name_f]Astraea[/name_f]
Millaray
[name_f]Nuray[/name_f]
Zaray

I know a woman named [name_u]Rae[/name_u]. I don’t think its short for anything. She is one of the strongest, most outgoing women I know.

I adore [name_f]Reyna[/name_f] ([name_f]Rayna[/name_f], [name_f]Raina[/name_f], [name_f]Reina[/name_f]…)! One of my favorites atm.

I also think [name_u]Rey[/name_u] ([name_u]Ray[/name_u], [name_u]Rae[/name_u]…) is a gorgeous standalone name. Or you could use it as a middle, but still call her [name_u]Rey[/name_u]?

Other ideas ~
[name_f]Desiree[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Rachel[/name_f]
[name_u]Raven[/name_u]
[name_f]Raya[/name_f]
[name_f]Mireya[/name_f]
[name_f]Shreya[/name_f]
[name_f]Raine[/name_f] - Would be a stunning middle name!

[name_f]Rachel[/name_f] is my own favourite. It’s classic, and [name_u]Rae[/name_u] can be used as a nickname.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_u]Raven[/name_u]?

[name_f]Braelyn[/name_f]?
Braelee/[name_f]Braylee[/name_f]?
Raeleigh?
[name_f]Desirae[/name_f]?

Raella
Dellarae
Saraya
Raef

[name_f]Mireille[/name_f] was my first thought

[name_u]Rae[/name_u] is simple but such a strong and beautiful name. What if her first name is [name_u]Rae[/name_u] and her middle name is longer?

Thank you all so much for some ideas! We’re trying to use the middle name [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] (grandma’s middle name), and our last name is only one syllable… otherwise we really liked just [name_u]Rae[/name_u]… it just doesn’t sound right having all one syllable names.

I’m going to show these names to my hubby :slight_smile:

my mom’s name is [name_u]Ray[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]! (Her last name was/is two syllables though…) I actually have [name_f]Rayna[/name_f] on my list for her.

I know a [name_u]Rae[/name_u]-[name_f]Ella[/name_f] and my friend [name_u]Raven[/name_u] goes by ray sometimes.

What about [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]? Many people (myself included) pronounce it au-[name_u]RAE[/name_u]-lee-uh, and you can easily use the nickname [name_u]Rae[/name_u]! It means “golden one” :slight_smile: