GIRLS NAME - New Character 2 - H names

Hi All

I am stuck with a female character’s name

She is a high school student. She has the biggest heart, a very kind person that is always there for her friends and strangers. She see’s the best in people. She has black hair and big blue eyes.

I found names that directly mean peace/cheerful/love etc but i don’t like them: Hanata/Heiwa/Halima/Halona/Hani etc

I came up with these names: i’m leaning towards Hayilie as i like it but again i don’t love it.

1. Hayilie = its [name_f]Eiliyah[/name_f] backwards which means “beautiful one to grow in peace and love”
  2. Heirina / Heirena = Hei (peace) + [name_f]Irina[/name_f]/Irena ([name_u]Peace[/name_u])
  3. Hemalyn = H + [name_f]Emalyn[/name_f] (peace at Home - [name_m]German[/name_m])
  4. Haxella = H + Axella (peace - Hebrew)

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks [name_u]Mel[/name_u] xoxo

Would you say Hayilie like [name_u]Haley[/name_u] or like hay-yill-lee? It looks confusing either way.

My favorite is Heirena. I think it’s the most straightforward and easiest to say, but it’s also pretty and new.

My favorite one here is definitely Heirena. Hayilie’s meaning is totally awesome, and I love it, but it looks kinda confusing on pronunciation.

Here are some other ideas. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is Hedanai, probably, I think it would well fit the character you described.

Hedanai (He + [name_f]Danai[/name_f]). [name_f]Danai[/name_f] means “love one another”.
Hemira (He + [name_f]Mira[/name_f]). [name_f]Mira[/name_f] means “peace” or “world”.
Hesakina / Hasakina (He/Ha + [name_f]Sakina[/name_f]). [name_f]Sakina[/name_f] means “calmness, peace”
Hedelara (He + Delara). Delara means “adorning the heart”.