GIRLS NAME - New Character 3 - H names

Hi

I am stuck with a female character’s name

This character is loosely based off [name_f]Hecate[/name_f] / Trivia (greek/roman goddess of [name_u]Magic[/name_u] / Witchcraft / Sorcery / Crossroads etc)

She is a high school student. She has a major chip on her shoulder. She rebels at every turn. I think deep down she can be a good person but she has become very dark. She is drawn to the darkness. She doesn’t like to be around people. She isolates herself. She likes the bad boys and hangs with the wrong kind of people.

I might be leaning towards No 1 but i don’t love the names

1. Herivia = He + Trivia
  2. Hadria = means dark - Latin
  3. Halmistia = means God of magic - Filipino - original Halmista - added the i to feminize it)
  4. Hekiama = He + Kiama (means [name_u]Magic[/name_u] - Kikuyu)

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks [name_u]Mel[/name_u] xoxo

I love Halmistia for a character. And Herivia would fit the character well, I think.

Here’s some other ideas. I think both [name_f]Heleena[/name_f] and Hamaya would fit this character well.

Hebony (H + [name_f]Ebony[/name_f])
[name_f]Heleena[/name_f] (H + [name_f]Eleena[/name_f]). [name_f]Eleena[/name_f] means “one who shines in darkness”
Hinisha ([name_m]Hi[/name_m] + [name_f]Nisha[/name_f]). [name_f]Nisha[/name_f] means “dark” or “night”
Hamaya (H + [name_f]Amaya[/name_f]). [name_f]Amaya[/name_f] means “mother city” or “the end” or “night rain”.