Girls name to go with Jameson and Brady?

So first off, I am NOT expecting. This isn’t about “real” children so if you do not want to respond to a teenager who is trying to come up with a sibset to use in a mediocre story for creative writing class, ignore this. I don’t see why I should claim to have children if I really don’t, but I do hope that some name obsessed teen will decide to answer this :wink:

There are three kids in my story, for the boys I decided on [name]Jameson[/name] and [name]Brady[/name]. I just cannot come up with something for the girl. I generally like unisex names but would like something more feminine but NOT frilly. And nothing that will end up being shortened, like [name]Alexandra[/name] etc.

None of the names I come up with seem to fit.
I like [name]Bridget[/name], but don’t want another B name.
I like [name]Lorelei[/name], but cannot get past the fact that it’s the name of a [name]Gilmore[/name] Girls character.
I like [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Lux[/name], but they don’t fit.

So, maybe you know something better?

Name-obsessed teen here! I don’t write (not fiction, at least) and I don’t ever want kids, so I always find myself naming characters for other peoples’ stories. :slight_smile:

[name]Shea[/name]
[name]Kendall[/name]
[name]Keira[/name]
[name]Alexis[/name]/[name]Alexa[/name] (too close to [name]Alexandra[/name]? I usually think of these being used as full names rather than shortened, but I don’t know about you)
[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Autumn[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]

[name]Mimi[/name] short for either [name]Amelia[/name] or [name]Jemima[/name].

theateruu I don’t shorten [name]Alexa[/name]/[name]Alexis[/name]. I don’t want kids either, I just occasionally write about them in my stories. I like [name]Jemima[/name], [name]Alexa[/name], [name]Keira[/name] and [name]Autumn[/name]. Stuff like [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] is too generic for me.

I thought [name]Autumn[/name] was a good suggestion. Others I think are
[name]Alexi[/name]
[name]Alayna[/name]
[name]Asha[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Farah[/name]
[name]Kaya[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Libby[/name]
[name]Maren[/name]
[name]Neve[/name]
[name]Noelle[/name]