Girls names with NN Hero?

I know, this is a weird request. :slight_smile:

SO likes the sound of [name]Hero[/name] but he said he wouldn’t give it to a daughter as a full name. He thought maybe we could find a name that would give us the nickname, or we could give her a more ‘normal’ fn and [name]Hero[/name] as a MN, which I would call her, but I find it silly.

His suggestion was [name]Hermione[/name] ‘[name]Hero[/name]’, which I like, but I’m not in love with. Mostly because I really hate [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] (I know, shock and scandal). [name]Hermione[/name] IS a Shakespearean name, which makes it a little better for me. I’m just scared that all my generation will think of is HP.

There is also :

[name]Hera[/name], the Greek goddess of marriage and childbirth.
[name]Hermia[/name], the feminized version of [name]Hermes[/name] the messenger God.
[name]Esther[/name], which means [name]Star[/name] or [name]Myrtle[/name] [name]Leaf[/name].

Any others? Also, wdyt of [name]Hero[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]? [name]TIA[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Grey[/name] :slight_smile:
These would be the names that I would use, besides [name]Hermione[/name].

[name]Sapphira[/name]
Origin: Greek
Meaning: [name]Sapphire[/name], blue gemstone
Nicknames: Safi ; Fira ; [name]Hero[/name]
Pronounce (sah [name]FEE[/name] rah) ; (sah FIE rah) [[name]Hero[/name] works better with the former]

[name]Zahira[/name]
Origin: Arabic
Meaning: Radiant, dazzling
Nicknames: Zari ; Hira ; [name]Hero[/name]

You could do something like [name]HElena[/name] [name]ROsalie[/name]. The only names I can think of are [name]Hester[/name] and maybe [name]Indira[/name] or [name]Samira[/name].

I love the suggestions of [name]Helena[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]…
And I also love [name]Hermione[/name]! They didn’t invent it in the [name]Potter[/name] series…