Girls names with the nickname Percy

Because it’s so obviously a boy’s name, I’d like a frilly, feminine name. All the same, so I can like it as much as possible, please try for vintage/spunk. (Note: Not expecting, just curious)

I know a lady named [name]Percy[/name] and I think in her case it is a nickname for [name]Priscilla[/name].

I know a little girl named [name]Persephone[/name] who goes by [name]Percy[/name]. What about:

[name]Priscilla[/name]
[name]Vesper[/name]
[name]Prudence[/name]
[name]Purcell[/name]
[name]Persia[/name]
[name]Parisa[/name]
[name]Persephone[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] (too much of a stretch?)

I actually quite like [name]Prudence[/name], and [name]Priscilla[/name]'s a family name!

I’ve come across these in search of a girl’s name that could be turned into [name]Percy[/name]. Some are made up by the users, but others aren’t.
Perseia,
Perseas
Percia
[name]Persis[/name]
Percita.
[name]Persephone[/name] and [name]Persia[/name], but the last two were already mentioned. The first three, as far as I know, were made up by the ones using them, the first two based on the name [name]Perseus[/name], the third on [name]Percival[/name].

All I could think of was Persimmon, like the fruit hehe. I did a quick google search and apparently it is used as a name too :slight_smile: