Girls nicknames that begin with A

Hi Nameberries,

I have a daughter named [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], who has always gone by her full name. However, a family member has recently started calling her [name_f]Mimi[/name_f] and it’s really stuck. [name_f]My[/name_f] daughter has now come to me and said she doesn’t like it, if she has a nickname within the family, she wants it to begin with A as she loves her A at the start of her name. She asked me to brainstorm with her, some A nicknames, that she could say to the family she likes rather than mimi. But I’m stumped! I could only think of [name_f]Amy[/name_f] and [name_f]Ammie[/name_f] which she didn’t like.

Any ‘A’ nicknames I could pass on to her? They can be imaginative and creative as I’m sure she’s already thought of most well known [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] nicknames.

She’s a garden/flower obsessed, tea party loving, vintage style girl!

Thanks nameberries!

Allie, [name_f]Ama[/name_f], and [name_m]Ames[/name_m] come to mind.

1 Like

I know an Ailie (AY-lee) – that could work?

I also remember a [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose daughter [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] went by [name_f]Ama[/name_f], which I thought was very pretty and interesting.

1 Like

[name_f]Ayla[/name_f] or Aylia?

1 Like

Amie!

1 Like

Lots of great suggestions already. Maybe [name_f]Alia[/name_f], [name_u]Ali[/name_u], or [name_u]Amal[/name_u] could work?

1 Like

Allie and [name_m]Ames[/name_m]!

1 Like