girly name with quirky nickname?

For your criteria of- unusual, contains a /v/, and is Scandinavian… the name – Synneva – comes to mind. It’s Norwegian, and personally, I love it.

For Irish girls names ;[name]Clodagh[/name] which is really a great name gentle but strong.nn clo. Bebhinn the first e has a fada which gives the pn. [name]Bay[/name]-vin.I think Bebhinn is a tranlation of the gorgeous [name]Vivienne[/name].[name]How[/name] about Siabhra She-a-vra the famous irish writer/poet [name]Paul[/name] Durcan has a daughter with this name and I read somewhere that he translates it as virginal bringer of snow which is really lovely.In certain parts of [name]Ireland[/name] it is a derogatory term for a little imp.Siofra is a similar name pn.She-o-fra.Good luck.By the way there are no v’s or K’s in the irish language but bh together is pronounced as a V.

My name is [name]Savannah[/name], and everyone calls me Savvy or Sav [as you can tell by my screen name] My aunt cals me wavvy. It is way more popular now then when i was born… I don’t hear it much with people my age, but it sems like I am hearing a lot of babies with my name now. Anyways, I am also a big fan of cutegirl names with spunky nicknames. Right now my current favorite is [name]Natalia[/name], and I like the nn [name]Natty[/name]. My family is from [name]Hawaii[/name]- what about Kailani, nn [name]Kai[/name]? I’m not a big fan of [name]Charlotte[/name], but i think the nn [name]Charley[/name] is super cute for a girl. Best of wishes in finding a perfect name!