Give a name, get a song from an opera!

[name_f]My[/name_f] version of this trend!

Give me a combo or an individual name, and I’ll give you a song from an opera and a description of why I chose it and what’s going on in the story (and hopefully not too much rambling) !

Much love to all :white_heart:

3 Likes

oh this is a fab idea! I’d love to hear you suggestion for [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] Fleur…

1 Like

I’d like one for [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]! Thank you <3

1 Like

What a fantastic idea! :blush: I cannot wait to see what you come up with for my [name_f]Hespera[/name_f] [name_f]Belphoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f] “Sparrow”! Thank you so much for doing this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

So cool! I’d love to see one for [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] “Aggie!”

1 Like

This is so fun, [name_f]Christine[/name_f], thank you for doing this! Could I could a song for [name_f]Eden[/name_f] [name_f]Zahra[/name_f]?

1 Like

Thank you for doing this!!

If you feel inspired, I’d love to know what get for [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

This is so cool!
If you have time, I’d love to see what you think of for [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Suzanne[/name_f] :green_heart: Thank you!!

1 Like

Oh what a fun idea!!!

I’d be curious to know what you come up with for [name_m]Clarke[/name_m] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]László[/name_m], [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f], or [name_f]Adélaïde[/name_f] [name_f]Violaine[/name_f]!

1 Like

Oh, I love this! I’d like a song for [name_m]Benzion[/name_m] [name_m]Reef[/name_m] please :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you’re not too slammed, I’d love to hear what Bhakti sounds like!!

1 Like

Heck yes! I’d love to see what you come up with for [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] :blush:

1 Like

This sounds like a ton of fun
If you have time could you do Tyméo [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] [name_m]Emilien[/name_m] [name_m]Chevalier[/name_m] [name_m]Or[/name_m] Aparicio “Paris” Beaulieu?

1 Like

This is such a great idea, [name_f]Christine[/name_f]! If you’re still taking requests, could I please see one for [name_m]Antony[/name_m] [name_m]Basil[/name_m]?

1 Like

i looove these threads :laughing:

if you feel inspired, what do you think for lillian august?

1 Like

Fun! If you have time i’d like one for [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] please.

1 Like