Give me a combo and i'll give you a taylor swift song!

(obviously this is not my idea and lots of people have done it before, credit to all of them, but i thought it looked fun so i did one too :slight_smile: )

just like the title says… you give me a name/combo, or a couple if you want, and i’ll give you a taylor swift lyric that i think it has the same vibes as!

(it might take me a little while to get back to you, sorry in advance about that)

I’d like one each for [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] and [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m], please! Thank you.

1 Like

I’d love to see [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Diana[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]! Thank you in advance :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this! It’s a better version of my thread (eras) because I feel like this takes more effort.
You can pick as many of my combos as you want/you feel inspired to do. [name_m]Even[/name_m] just one is amazing. Thanks in advance :heart:

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] ‘Seba’ [name_u]Finch[/name_u]
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] ‘Cat’ [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] ‘Lia’ [name_u]Lauren[/name_u]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] ‘Aura’ [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] ‘Rosa’ [name_f]Janet[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I see [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Thank you for offering this! I’d love to see [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] (b), please :smiling_face:

1 Like

I’d like one for [name_u]Salem[/name_u] [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Tigran[/name_m] & [name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Evanthe[/name_f] Aiki please? Thanks in advance :smiling_face:

1 Like

@AStudyIn_Scarlet
[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]: cardigan- “you drew stars around my scars / but now i’m bleeding”
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]: Haunted- “you and i walk a fragile line / i have known it all this time”

@rosefairiie
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]: White Horse- “this is a big world, that was a small town / there in my rearview mirror disappearing now”
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]: [name_u]New[/name_u] Romantics- “heartbreak is the national anthem / we sing it proudly”
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]: You Belong With Me- “i’m the one who makes you laugh / when you know you’re 'bout to cry”

i will do the rest soon!! promise!! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this! Whenever you get the chance can you do [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f]?

1 Like

fellow swiftie here!

I’d love to see [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]!

1 Like

maeve arcadia please :grin:

1 Like

i’m a sucker for these threads, i’d love to see darcie joanna please!

1 Like

@lilac_elixirxx i’ll do all of them, 'cause why not :smile:
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] “Seba” [name_u]Finch[/name_u]: The [name_m]Way[/name_m] I Loved You- “and you were wild and crazy / just so frustrating, intoxicating, complicated / got away by some mistake”
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] “Cat” [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f]: I Wish You Would- “we’re a crooked love / in a straight line down / guess you wanna run and hide / but it made us turn right back around”
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] “Lia” [name_u]Lauren[/name_u]: [name_m]Long[/name_m] [name_f]Live[/name_f]- “the night you danced like you knew our lives / would never be the same”
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] “Aura” [name_u]June[/name_u]: [name_m]King[/name_m] of [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_f]Heart[/name_f]- “late in the night, the city’s asleep / your love is a secret I’m hoping, dreaming, dying to keep”
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] “Rosa” [name_f]Janet[/name_f]: Stay [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f]- “i’m taking pictures in my mind so i can save them for a rainy day”

@marigold.solstice
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]: You’re On Your Own, Kid- “i didn’t choose this town / i dream of getting out / there’s just one who could make me stay / all my days”

@wishmay
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_u]Leo[/name_u]: invisible string- “time, wondrous time / gave me the blues and then purple pink skies”

@ArrowTheMonarch
[name_u]Salem[/name_u] [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Tigran[/name_m]: Change- "because these things will change, can you feel it now? / these walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down"
[name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Evanthe[/name_f] Aiki: Castles Crumbling- “once, i had an empire in a golden age / i was held up so high, i used to be great”

@Strawberry.Bunny
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f]: [name_u]Midnight[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]- “my boy was a montage / a slow-motion, love potion / jumping off things in the ocean / i broke his heart 'cause he was nice”

@clair.de.lune
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]: Timeless- “you still would’ve been mine / we would’ve been timeless / 'cause i believe that we were supposed to find this”

@ElrynTheBookdragon
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f]: Run- “i could see this view a hundred times / pale blue sky reflected in your eyes”

@morningflower
[name_f]Darcie[/name_f] [name_f]Joanna[/name_f]: willow- “the more that you say, the less I know / wherever you stray, I follow”

you guys have some gorgeous combos!! :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

If you don’t mind, I’d love to hear your thoughts on:
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] & [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Polaris[/name_u]

1 Like

@Insolitus
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]: right where you left me- “matches burn after the other / pages turn and stick to each other / wages earned and lessons learned / but i, i’m right where you left me”
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Polaris[/name_u]: Getaway Car- “drivin’ / the getaway car / we were flyin’ / but we’d never get far / don’t pretend it’s such a mystery / think about the place where you first met me”

1 Like

Okay this is so weird because yoyok is my favorite song! So it works perfectly, thank you! :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s one of mine too!!
[name_f]Glad[/name_f] you liked it! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: these are ace! Such a great idea!

1 Like

Ooo so much fun! How about:
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Alma[/name_u]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]

1 Like

@billie_154
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]: [name_u]Red[/name_u]- “loving him is like driving a new maserati down a dead end street”
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]: Cruel [name_f]Summer[/name_f]- “devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes / what doesn’t kill me makes me want you more”
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m]: Everything Has Changed- “and all i feel / in my stomach is butterflies / the beautiful kind, makin’ up for lost time / takin’ flight”
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Alma[/name_u]: august- “salt air, and the rust on your door / i never needed anything more”
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]: Mr. Perfectly Fine- “but that was when I got to know mr. change of heart / mr. leaves me all alone, i fall apart / it takes everything in me to get up each day / but it’s wonderful to see that you’re okay”

i love these combos!! :heart: