Give me imagery/an aesthetic and I'll give you a name

[name_u]Rowen[/name_u] [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] :fallen_leaf:

this is lovely, thank you!

i would adore feminine names for

~ french braids with strands falling out in the front, freshly picked light pink roses, cakes adorned with white frosting swirls

~ red brick houses, late nights snacking on pizza and champagne, golden hour lighting, mom jeans and vintage sports cars

and a masculine name for

~ pool games in wood-panelled basements, lifted trucks, chocolate milkshakes in diners late at night, dimly lit polaroid photos

1 Like

Wow…Rowen is on my list and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] is on my husbands!

1 Like

I must be a mind reader then, haha :smiling_face: They’re lovely names !

Feminine, as many middles as you like!

I'm gonna attach a moodboard I made previously because I have no idea how to describe things

Thank you!

1 Like

Evangeline Adelais :cherry_blossom: :cake:

Farrah Juliet :champagne: :pizza:

Alfie Dennis :chocolate_bar:

1 Like

these are perfect, thank you!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

@mellona ooh, these are so pretty! [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] Sumarlina is so warm, bright and charming; [name_f]Hestia[/name_f] [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] is perfect - starry and quirky; Olympiada [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] is so unexpected and distinctive! Thank you so much

1 Like

[name_f]Zorya[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_u]Alpenglow[/name_u] “Zoe” :city_sunrise:

Breathtaking moodboard, by the way. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m terrible at describing things but here’s a mood board :blush:

Summary

You can choose the gender!

1 Like

[name_f]Sylvana[/name_f] [name_u]Foxglove[/name_u] “Sylvie” :fox_face: :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I’m team “Moodboad” :smiley:

Summary

Gender up to you. thanks!

1 Like

[name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] :fire:

1 Like

I would like feminine names,

• Art gallery, long dresses, red hair with black bows, dark academia, falling in love with the villain troupe.

• freckles, dark brown hair, cheerful, a bit naive. Long road trips.

1 Like

If you’re not tired of moodboards, a male name to match

this

1 Like

Octaviana Sybil :framed_picture: :dress:

Tallulah Fawn :oncoming_automobile: :world_map:

2 Likes

[name_m]Galileo[/name_m] [name_m]Apollon[/name_m] :compass:

2 Likes

i went a bit overboard finding descriptions that i’d already made lol, and i know youre only doing three at a time, so choose whatever three out of these inspire you the most :sweat_smile: thanks for doing this, edmund!

red wellies, wildflowers pressed into a journal, bees buzzing in the air, sun-kissed freckles, and birds chirping after a storm

pink plaid cowboy shirts, worn out jeans, warm summers, sitting on a porch swing sipping tangy-sweet lemonade, singing country music, and a cowgirl riding into the sunset

a windswept coast, tangled dark hair blowing in the wind, a flowy white dress, the shine of a lighthouse at midnight, and the crashing of the stormy grey sea

fluffy white clouds, a hidden clubhouse in the woods, the nostalgic melody of an ice cream truck, walking barefoot on hot gravel, rollerskating to the corner store to buy candy, and singing along with the birds

an enchanted forest, linen dresses, running around in muddy bare feet, climbing trees, and staring up at the stars at midnight

catching fireflies at twilight, orange and pink sunsets, warm summer nights, the sound of laughter echoing through the trees, and the nostalgic melody of a guitar

1 Like

Gorgeous!! Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Capheira Tempest

Junia Plum “Junie” :roller_skate: :lollipop:

Hemera Lyric :notes: