Give me your name, get character art!

This is a fun idea I just had, you give me your name (or at least one you love) and I will create an original character for you! I will use meiker.io, a website full of character creators and dress up games! You don’t have to give your last name of course it’s not like last names are cool, unless you really want to. I can also list some hobbies and other fun facts about the character!

This is examples of what they could look like. The style I use is a complete surprise! Maybe you could even get an animal, probably not though.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] fyi, if there are tons of names submitted I may not get to everyone! I am a human after all, who goes to college.
1 Like

This is fun! [name_f]My[/name_f] first and middle are [name_f]Angelena[/name_f] [name_f]Sonia[/name_f]. I mostly go by [name_f]Lena[/name_f].

[name_f]Angelena[/name_f] [name_f]Sonia[/name_f] is half angel. She is a cis female and she is pansexual/panromantic. Her favorite color is yellow, her favorite animal is honeybees, she loves victorian and lolita fashion, she hates the morning and is often seen with coffee, and she cuts her hair herself. Some hobbies are fashion sketching, wine tasting and collecting, reading poetry, and learning about j-fashion substyles. She has a little bit of fire and light powers but they are not strong.

@avenmaide
1 Like

Niiiice. Thanks for taking the time to do that! You put a lot of thought into it.

No problem!

So you can make avatars based on names??? Give me [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_u]Ivy[/name_u] (g)!

1 Like

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_u]Ivy[/name_u] is an undercover witch. She is very sassy and vindictive. She loves plants, and her magic specializes in poision making from plants. Half of her house is a huge greenhouse. Some hobbies she likes includes fortune telling from tea leaves, watching horror movies, people watching as she calls it (Spying basically), writing fanfiction, feeding stray cats, and she secretly loves the old [name_f]Barbie[/name_f] fairytale movies. Her favorite drink is margarita, her favorite color is green, her favorite candy is peppermint sticks, and she loves the nightshade flower.

@Lindseylloyd052399
1 Like

[name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_u]Erin[/name_u] (girl)

1 Like

Blair Erin is a spunky redhead who loves academia and preppy aesthetic. even though she is a bit mischievous and stubborn, her personality is as bright as her name she is sweet and peppy. Her favorite colors are pink and yellow. She loves princess stories, she loves photography, she exercises regularly and runs to relieve stress, and she loves fashion dolls like Barbie and Rainbow High, and she loves Winx Club. She adores buying anything yellow and her room has yellow walls. She used to be an orphan until she was 9 and then she was adopted by a lesbian couple. She makes good grades and is excited to go to college.

@sunnytink

Could you do [name_m]Kip[/name_m] [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] please?

I’d love to see [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] :blush:

1 Like

I would love to see [name_f]Regina[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]!

Oh my goodness, what an inspired idea ! I’d love to see [name_f]Ostara[/name_f] Melianthe [name_f]Duska[/name_f], if you don’t mind. Don’t worry if you cannot fulfill my request. College is tough. :slight_smile: :yellow_heart:

The kids I’ve know named [name_m]Kip[/name_m] or [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] are wild little hooligan’s so your character is a rouge, unpredictable elf, who is ex royalty

@fiddlesticks
1 Like

It looks so good, thank you!!

Arwen Elina is a fairy princess who chose to go to a normal school and just wants to be seen as cool, trendy and normal. She comes from a big family. She’s soft and sensitive, but not as shy as you may expect, she loves making new friends. She enjoys painting with watercolors, reading, choir, watching disney movies, anything sparkly, and she is a unicorn tamer and rider. It’s a popular sport for fairies, like equestrian teams. She has her unicorns of course and a irish setter puppy. Her little brother watches Paw Patrol all the time, and she is secretly a huge fan too, it’s her guilty pleasure.

@almondmilk

1 Like