Glitches

@ethelmary [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have an adblocker on your phone?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Aha! This is definitely helpful, I will feed back!

1 Like

How do I get an adblocker?

I downloaded it from App Store

2 Likes

@ethelmary Thank you

1 Like

On top of all of the issues listed, I am also having issues scrolling up to the first post in a thread. For example, if I’m at the end of this thread (post 28) and then scroll to the top, the original post by @_thelittlefairywren doesnt show, and is instead replaced by a random comment on the thread. Also the comments in threads are all out of order, with comments coming from like 2018 (for example) before the comments made today (by before, I mean from the bottom when you scroll up)

I saw other people mention thread issues, but wasn’t sure if they meant that in specific so figured I’d clarify!! This issue is making the baby names game forum extremely difficult to use at times.

(edited to add: currently I’m not having any issues with ads, just the forums themselves)

4 Likes

I’m not sure if this has been brought up yet, but I saw it mentioned in the quick poll thread which confirmed it wasn’t just my laptop playing up! I’ve noticed that quite a few threads (particularly the quick poll one) have been very glitchy, not loading properly, duplicating posts, jumping around to different places in the thread etc so that it’s basically impossible to look through them.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m aware and am experiencing the same issues. I have passed all of this info on so hopefully it will help to identify the problem and get a fix ASAP.

1 Like

Do we have an idea why those happen?

@katinka just letting you know that I and a few others haven’t experienced any glitching today, was something solved?

3 Likes

I agree. I think it is starting to get better. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Yes, we think we have fixed. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] it’s been working for you too!

3 Likes

Zero glitches today! Woohoo!! :grin: Thanks tech team and admins! :clap::clap:

1 Like

Lots of glitches all of a sudden! The 502 error message, 429 error message, couldn’t load the page you’re looking for one, not saving likes, and you are not permitted to view requested material when I tried to like something

2 Likes

It’s suddenly glitching for me, too. Lots of error pages.

2 Likes

I also have been getting a lot of errors today! It also won’t let me create a topic!

2 Likes

This is weird, I’m not seeing it! Is this still happening for everyone? Have you been unable to create a topic at all today @regionlatbest?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been unable to all day! I’ve seen other people create them, so I wasn’t sure if it was just a me problem. [name_f]Every[/name_f] time I’d click the post button (I tried around 5 times), it would give me an error message. It also deleted my draft twice, so I figured I’d stop trying and try again tomorrow!

1 Like

Please let me know if it’s still an issue today. If you haven’t already, it could be worth trying logging out and in again in case that resets anything. You could also try logging in in a private window and trying there.

1 Like