good boys names?

For a baby boy, I really like the names [name_m]Kyler[/name_m] and [name_u]Reagan[/name_u]. I’m a bit concerned that [name_m]Kyler[/name_m] is too unknown and [name_u]Reagan[/name_u] might be too girly. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think they are ok? What other names would be good? I like cute, unique names.

It kind of bugs me when people say that a name sounds made up, considering all names were made up at one point, but I’m gonna be that person and say [name_m]Kyler[/name_m] sounds made up… I guess it sounds like two names ([name_u]Kyle[/name_u] and [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]) smashed together to be trendy. But if you love it don’t let that stop you. [name_u]Reagan[/name_u] is not my style bc of the presidential association. Can you give a few more examples of your name style?

Well, those are the only boys names I could come up with. I also like Logan but it is just too common now. But for girls I am considering Kaelyn, Alexia, and Anika.

I just did a similar post, maybe…

[name_m]Kingston[/name_m]?
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_m]Kane[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_u]Dane[/name_u]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m]
[name_u]Mason[/name_u]
[name_u]Royce[/name_u]
[name_m]Noble[/name_m]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Tiernan[/name_m]

Not sure if any of those are your style…

From your girls names I really like [name_f]Anika[/name_f]!

I know a [name_m]Kyler[/name_m] …he’s in his thirties. Recently saw this name on the end credits of some movie as well. I prefer [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] and many will think “[name_m]Kyler[/name_m] like [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] with a K!” so I don’t think it’s too unfamiliar. I really like the nn [name_u]Cai[/name_u] for [name_m]Caius[/name_m], to throw that out there.

[name_u]Reagan[/name_u] – I think of the president and wasn’t this the name of the girl in the Exorcist? Drawing a blank for suggestions. Sorry. :frowning: [name_f]May[/name_f] be back.

I have found another name I like- [name_u]Parker[/name_u]

So far I have…
[name_m]Kyler[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_u]Reagan[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]Logan[/name_u]