Good twin names?

I’m wanting to make a couple sets of twins because I haven’t made any in a while and I want to explore some twin dynamics with my OCs(original characters). I’ve got a few twinsets I love, but I’d also like some more options since I’m still feeling like I’m missing some really good ones.

Some examples of my twin taste are as follows:
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] & [name_f]Odette[/name_f]; meaning “dove” and referencing [name_f]Swan[/name_f] [name_u]Lake[/name_u]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] & [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]; sleeping beauty and mythological temptress, strong or sound
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] & [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]; nicknames [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] both having very lively meanings, with a shared letter V
[name_m]Axel[/name_m] & [name_m]Asher[/name_m]; “father of peace” and “happiness or blessed”
[name_m]Axel[/name_m] & [name_u]Jace[/name_u]; “father of peace” and “healing”
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] & [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]; meaning “peace” and “pleasantness”
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] & [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]; literary A names from two of my favorite figures
[name_u]August[/name_u] & [name_f]Aurelie[/name_f]; “venerable” and “golden”
[name_m]Maverick[/name_m] & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]; both very strong, independent fighter names- nicknames [name_u]Mattie[/name_u] & Mav
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] & [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]; traditional names, could be family names- nicknames [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] & [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] & [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]; both meaning “help”

I’m collecting a file of cute twin names, and it’s looking a bit bare at the moment… given an example of my tastes, does anybody have any they’d like to suggest, or any personal favorites?

These are more of my personal favorites but hopefully you could find inspiration from them!

B/G
[name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] & Amaranth; honestly, just my two favorite names ever, prominent ‘th’ sounds.
[name_m]Benedict[/name_m] & [name_f]Seraphin[/name_f]; “blessed” and “ardent”
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] & [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]; both mythological, but too matchy maybe?
[name_m]Vigo[/name_m] & [name_f]Saga[/name_f]; strong Scandinavian names meaning “war” and “wisdom,” like a Scandinavian [name_m]Ares[/name_m] and [name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_f]Cora[/name_f]; “mind” and “heart”
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] & [name_f]Maris[/name_f]; “of the forest” and “of the sea”
[name_m]Maxence[/name_m] & [name_f]Victoire[/name_f]; more modern [name_m]French[/name_m] names meaning “greatest” and “victory”
[name_m]Damian[/name_m] & [name_f]Thalia[/name_f]; Greek names meaning “to tame, subdue” and “to flourish, to bloom”
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] & [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f]; popular names in Scandinavia meaning “greatest” and “beautiful victory”
[name_u]August[/name_u] & [name_f]Aurore[/name_f]; “venerable” and “dawn”

B/B
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] & [name_m]Theon[/name_m]; “battle-mighty” and “godly”
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_u]Cato[/name_u]; “mind, intellect” and “all-knowing”
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] & Godric; Latin names meaning “greatest” and “God’s power”
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] & [name_m]Fabian[/name_m]; twin brothers of [name_f]Molly[/name_f] Weasley in the [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] books names mean “feller” and “bean grower”
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] & [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]; traditional names both with literary connections.
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] & [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m]; traditional names meaning “defender of men” and “greatest”
[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] & [name_m]Bernadino[/name_m]; Italian names meaning “brave as a lion” and “strong as a bear”
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] & [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]; traditional names meaning “gift” and “venerable”

G/G
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] & [name_f]Eleanore[/name_f]; traditional names meaning “noble” and “light”
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] & [name_f]Ophelie[/name_f]; “work” and “help”
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] & [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]; Greek names meaning “blooming, flourishing” and “bright, shining”
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] & [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]; both Irish origin, name of a warrior queen, and name meaning “warrior”
Alice & Irene - “nobility” and “peace”
Cordelia & Hermione - Shakespearean names meaning “heart of the sea” and “well-born”

[name_m]Will[/name_m] probably add more eventually. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

I love a lot of yours! I’m not nearly so researched but here are some I’ve had written down for awhile…

[name_u]Blaise[/name_u] & [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] (anagrams)
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] (have a lot of the same letters)
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] & [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] (switched around) - [name_f]Dottie[/name_f] & [name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_m]Eros[/name_m] (anagrams, both related to love)
[name_f]Sarita[/name_f] & [name_f]Arista[/name_f] (anagrams)
[name_f]Thelma[/name_f] & [name_m]Hamlet[/name_m] (anagrams)
[name_f]Norma[/name_f] & [name_m]Roman[/name_m] (anagrams)
[name_m]Abe[/name_m] & [name_f]Bea[/name_f] (anagrams) - [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] & [name_m]Abraham[/name_m]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f] & [name_f]Oliva[/name_f] (anagrams)
[name_u]Emery[/name_u] & [name_m]Meyer[/name_m] (anagrams)
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] & [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] (“light”)
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] (meanings relate to happiness)
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] & [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] (dawn of life)