Gossip girl fanfic

[name_m]Hi[/name_m],nameberries!
This is my second post here and I need your help!
I’m writing a Gossip girl fanfiction about the new generation and I need help with naming [name_m]Nate[/name_m] and [name_f]Serena[/name_f]’s kids(yes, their kids, I ship them more than [name_m]Dan[/name_m] and [name_f]Serena[/name_f]).
They’re having 5 kids in total-2 boys and triplets(2 boys and 1 girl).
Here are some names I like:
-[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
-[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
-[name_u]Christian[/name_u]
-[name_m]Christopher[/name_m]
-[name_u]Callum[/name_u]
-[name_m]Edward[/name_m]
-[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
-[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
-[name_m]Jacques[/name_m]
-[name_u]James[/name_u]
-[name_m]Knox[/name_m]
-[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
-[name_m]Leon[/name_m]
-[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
-[name_u]Maddox[/name_u]
-[name_m]Marcellus[/name_m]
-[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
-[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]
-[name_m]Richard[/name_m]
-[name_m]Robert[/name_m]
-[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
-[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
-[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
-[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
-[name_m]William[/name_m]
I don’t have any ideas for the girl’s name but if you guys do, I would love to hear them. This could be like a name game-Name the Archibalds :wink:
Thanks in advance!

Haha this is awesome! I also hate [name_m]Dan[/name_m] and [name_f]Serena[/name_f]. I feel like [name_f]Serena[/name_f] would go a little out of the box, and definitely french with her kids’ names, and [name_m]Nate[/name_m] would get his “one pick” and go super preppy and normal.

For boys, I think an [name_m]Henry[/name_m] (but she says “[name_u]Henri[/name_u]” lol), a [name_m]Jacques[/name_m], a [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] or [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], a [name_m]Knox[/name_m], or a [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
For girls, I would think of [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_u]Remi[/name_u], [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Celine[/name_f], [name_f]Jolie[/name_f], [name_f]Fleur[/name_f], [name_u]Landry[/name_u], or [name_f]Christine[/name_f].

I keep picturing kids with names like [name_f]Serena[/name_f]’s outifits: eccentric and different, but also fit in seamlessly at [name_f]Constance[/name_f]! For me the ideal sibset for them is [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], and then [name_m]Henry[/name_m]/Henri & [name_m]Knox[/name_m] & [name_u]Remi[/name_u].

interested to know what you decide!