Gossip Girl names

I think that a lot of the characters on Gossip Girl have rather nice or interesting names, here are some of the characters I can think of off the top of my head:

Girls:

[name]Blair[/name]
[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Jennifer[/name] ([name]Jenny[/name])
[name]Vanessa[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Dorota[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Nelly[/name]
[name]Georgina[/name]
[name]Celia[/name] (CeCe)

Boys:

[name]Nathaniel[/name] ([name]Nate[/name])
[name]Charles[/name] ([name]Chuck[/name])
[name]Daniel[/name] ([name]Dan[/name])
[name]Rufus[/name]
[name]Eric[/name]
[name]Bartholomew[/name] ([name]Bart[/name])
[name]Cyrus[/name]

Please let me know what you think of any of these names, and add more if you can think of any!

Great topic! I love [name]Blair[/name], [name]Serena[/name], [name]Lily[/name], [name]Georgina[/name] and [name]Nate[/name].

I’m also quite interested in how edgy the cast’s real (or stage?) names are - quite a crop of unisexers here! Here are a few of the regular and recurring characters:

GIRLS
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Leighton[/name]
[name]Taylor[/name]
[name]Jessica[/name]
Dreama
[name]Zuzanna[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Nan[/name]

BOYS
[name]Penn[/name]
[name]Chace[/name]
[name]Ed[/name]
[name]Connor[/name]

oooooh! love [name]Rufus[/name]!

Actually our boy name is [name]Cyrus[/name] and our girl name is [name]Hazel[/name]. I’ve never seen Gossip Girls, so I didn’t didn’t know they were both characters on there.

I also like [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name].

I like a lot of the names, especially [name]Isabel[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Cyrus[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name].

Here in [name]England[/name], we have a show a little like a poorer, grittier version of Gossip Girl … it’s hard to describe, but it’s called Skins. I don’t know if it’s shown in the US at all …

Some of the characters’ names :
Girls :
[name]Effy[/name]
[name]Pandora[/name]
[name]Emily[/name] and [name]Katie[/name] (twins)
[name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Michelle[/name]
[name]Cassandra[/name] ([name]Cassie[/name])
Jalander (Jal)
[name]Angela[/name] ([name]Angie[/name])
[name]Lucy[/name] (Sketch)
[name]Abigail[/name] ([name]Abby[/name])
[name]Anthea[/name]
[name]Liz[/name]
Margeritte
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Elaine[/name]
[name]Mary[/name]
[name]Jackie[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]

Boys :
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]James[/name] (Cook)
[name]Freddie[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Jeremiah[/name] (JJ)
[name]Tony[/name]
[name]Sidney[/name] ([name]Sid[/name])
[name]Chris[/name]
Maxxie
[name]Anwar[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Kenneth[/name]
[name]Madison[/name]
[name]Doug[/name]
[name]Lynton[/name]
[name]Ace[/name]
[name]Jim[/name]
[name]Mark[/name]
[name]Manfred[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name]
[name]Malcolm[/name]
[name]Ronnie[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
Istiak
[name]Walter[/name].

Anyone like any of them?

I love [name]Effy[/name]
my gr- grandmother’s name was [name]Effie[/name]. Istiak is an interesting boy’s name. I also love [name]Anna[/name]- my grandmother’s name.

I’m in the states and I love Skins! I just rent the dvds. So much better than how American teens are portrayed on TV. You are right it’s a gritty show and not necessarily one I’d recommend for the preteen demographic that Gossip Girl and the CW seem to court, but the writing writing is very smart and the characters very interesting. There is a depth to it. I’ve only seen the first season and I just love [name]Cassie[/name] and [name]Sid[/name] (the characters, and I love the names to, [name]Cassie[/name] as a nn for [name]Cassandra[/name] of course.

I don’t watch any of these shows but I like the following names-
[name]Vanessa[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Cyrus[/name]
[name]Leighton[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Sidney[/name]

This actually gave me an idea for another post.

[name]Effy[/name] is my favourite of the names, too.
Istiak on the show is Muslim, and I think of Pakistani origin.

@kashed22 - I’m glad to find someone else who likes it! I hope you get to see the other two series; in my opinion it continues to get better and better.

Wow, there are some beautiful names here, from both shows and from the actors! Here are my favorites :slight_smile:

Girls:
[name]Blair[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] – Oh, this made my heart sing :slight_smile:
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Georgina[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Leighton[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Pandora[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]

Boys:
[name]Cyrus[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Penn[/name]

[name]Kristen[/name], I followed your choice of [name]Blake[/name] and just assumed you’d heard of [name]Blake[/name] Lively who plays [name]Serena[/name] in GG. She’s a really beautiful girl and just shows how feminine a unisex name can be. [name]Glad[/name] it made you smile anyway!

I know a couple of posters on my thread mentioned the actress, but no, I’d never heard of her! Seeing her name here actually prompted me to go on a little venture with Google, and wow :slight_smile: She is super beautiful and seems like a very sweet, down-to-earth girl. This has definitely been my pick-me-up for the day!

Oh SKINS is great - I watch it with my teenagers!

[name]Love[/name] the names [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Rufus[/name].