GP of the day

[name_m]Joji[/name_m]

4 Likes

[name_m]Geordie[/name_m] (I live somewhere where it would be considered a ‘WTF’ spelling of Jordy)

9 Likes

du Maurier (female)

7 Likes

[name_f]Velvet[/name_f]

8 Likes

Medena (girl. Slavic meaning “honey”. Though I think I’d use this for a name for a child to be honest, it honors my grandpa who was a bee keeper who recently passed away, and I like the spelling and meaning).

21 Likes

[name_m]Bramble[/name_m] :herb: :hedgehog: :strawberry:

24 Likes

Avemaria

13 Likes

Endellion “Dell” (for a boy) :seedling:

16 Likes

Rymdblomma
It’s literally ”space flower” in swedish.

11 Likes

Oleander (b) :hibiscus:

15 Likes

Ifanwy :bouquet: :grapes: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

[name_f]Viridienne[/name_f], [name_f]Viridiana[/name_f], and [name_f]Viridis[/name_f]. I love all versions of the name but I don’t have the guts!

12 Likes
anouke

i saw someone mention anouk, and my brain oddly added the -e to the end of it, and i… kinda like this spelling. i googled it to see if anything came up, and found some info on it saying it could be an alternate name for the ancient egyptian goddess, anuket, which i think is pretty cool.

16 Likes

viator & viateur :wind_face:

10 Likes

Went to school with a [name_f]Viridiana[/name_f] and always thought she had a great name

6 Likes

GP because I am not Mongolian - Sarangerel and Nomin-Erdene (both g)

6 Likes

Rauði :sparkles: :heart: :apple:

Old Norse name meaning “red”

11 Likes

Today’s GPs are two names that are not really used but I think have potential for some braver namers out there: [name_u]Evanescence[/name_u] and [name_f]Arabesque[/name_f].

Also, not really a GP, but two random words I think have nice sounds/looks and in a different world could be a GP: Daiquiri and Enzyme

8 Likes

[name_u]Warrior[/name_u] :crossed_swords::rose::sparkling_heart:

i’m really feeling it on a girl today! :smiley:

11 Likes

Fall :fallen_leaf: :chestnut: :jack_o_lantern:

5 Likes