Graham Robin 🐻

After many years of playing with the Nameberry site and helping friends choose names for their babies, I finally got an opportunity to name one of my own when he was born 10/30! I love [name_m]Graham[/name_m] as a warm-feeling underused classic and frequently call him my little [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]. I like that the name has connections that are musical (Graham Nash-Crosby, Stills & Nash), comedic (Graham Chapman-Monty Python), and literary (Graham [name_m]Greene[/name_m] + song of the same name by [name_u]John[/name_u] Cale).

I chose [name_u]Robin[/name_u] after my dad and brother [name_m]Rob[/name_m], using a diminutive of [name_u]Robert[/name_u] to make it a gender neutral nature name. I think gender neutral names should be used more often for boys! I love that these birds represent warmth, renewal and hope, which feels relevant to this season of life, and like that the name has comedic (Robin Williams) and literary (Robin Hood, [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] Robin) connections. :nest_with_eggs:

47 Likes

congratulations!! [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] is such a lovely name and welcome to Nameberry!

1 Like

Congratulations! You chose a lovely name for him.

1 Like

Huge Congratulations!! He has such a lovely and special name!! Sending my love!!

And also… [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to Nameberry!

1 Like

What a lovely, cozy name! Congratulations!

1 Like

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] is such a nice name! Congrats on your sweet boy!

1 Like

Oh, I adore his name!! It’s so cuddly and perfect! Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations! You picked a very handsome name.

1 Like

Huge congratulations :tada:

I strongly agree [name_u]Robin[/name_u] is fabulous name for a boy and I love the gender neutral nature name for boys. [name_u]Robert[/name_u] is a family name for me and I love [name_u]Robin[/name_u] as a way to honour [name_u]Robert[/name_u]. Such a fab choice :nest_with_eggs:
I also think [name_m]Graham[/name_m] sounds great with [name_u]Robin[/name_u].

Wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best with your latest addition :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] is just lovely, wishing all the heath and happiness for you and the little one!! :green_heart:

1 Like

huge congratulations!! what a lovely name, wishing you all the best!!

1 Like

Thank you everybody for such sweet feedback and lovely wishes! I love the description of cozy, cuddly and handsome. Definitely suits this super sweet and cuddly little one!

1 Like

Thank you so much! [name_f]My[/name_f] dad is no longer with us, but my brother loves [name_u]Robin[/name_u] as the little guy’s middle and felt very honored by the choice.

1 Like

What a wonderful, handsome name! Congratulations to you, and welcome, [name_m]Graham[/name_m]!

1 Like

Obsessed with [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] together, it’s such a warm name. Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! Such a gorgeous name.

1 Like

Congrats! He has a lovely name! :smiling_face:

1 Like

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] is such a wonderful name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] is such a sweet name!

1 Like

Congrats! Our baby boy has the first name [name_u]Robin[/name_u], so you have good taste. Lol!

1 Like