Grayson or Greyson?

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you let me know which spelling appeals to you the most and why?

Thank you!

Aussie here, where grey is preferred for the colour. I am somewhat drawn to Grayson partly just to distinguish it from the colour (which may be opposite for you) as well as because those starting letters are more familiar for names (eg Graham, Grant etc). I think Greyson has something more intriguing about it though. I’d probably go for the more cheerful looking Grayson but I’d understand if Greyson appealed.

1 Like

[name_m]Grayson[/name_m], but mostly because that’s the only spelling I’ve seen in real life!

1 Like

[name_m]Grayson[/name_m] for me - I think it’s because it feels more ‘name-y’ as ‘Grey’ is the colour?

1 Like

I prefer [name_m]Greyson[/name_m], but I’m very confused as to why :joy: I’m in the UK where we spell the colour ‘grey’ but I find [name_m]Grayson[/name_m] more associated with the colour and [name_m]Greyson[/name_m] more appealing as a name. (I love charcoal grey, but you know, grey has that strong association with a lack of colour, uniforms etc.)

1 Like

[name_m]Grayson[/name_m]. (USA)

[name_m]Greyson[/name_m] looks…off for some reason?

1 Like

[name_m]Grayson[/name_m]. It’s the only one I’ve actually seen (on a book character lol). [name_m]Grey[/name_m] is like the color for me even though I live in the US.

1 Like

I prefer [name_m]Greyson[/name_m], I just like the way it looks.

1 Like

I prefer [name_m]Grayson[/name_m]! I don’t have a good reason :sweat_smile: I just like the way the A looks more than the E.

1 Like

[name_m]Grayson[/name_m] looks more pleasing to me, so I prefer it to [name_m]Greyson[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_m]Grayson[/name_m] - I’m from AUS so seconding previous posters that it feels more ‘name-y’ since ‘grey’ is the colour and I just prefer [name_m]Grayson[/name_m] to [name_m]Greyson[/name_m] for some reason

1 Like