Greer?

Thoughts on the name [name_u]Greer[/name_u]?

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! I feel like it doesn’t get a ton of love on NB and it can be challenging for some to pronounce but I personally love it. It fits in with some of my other favorite names like [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] and [name_u]Blair[/name_u].

I do think [name_u]Greer[/name_u] needs a longer middle, like:

[name_u]Greer[/name_u] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_u]Greer[/name_u] Amelia/Emilia
[name_u]Greer[/name_u] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_u]Greer[/name_u] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_u]Greer[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_u]Greer[/name_u] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]

1 Like

I personally don’t really enjoy its sound and it seems a bit dated to me. It could be a nice name for other people though :slight_smile:

I don’t mind it - I didn’t like it at first but it has grown on me

I really want to like it because it fits my style, but I don’t find the sound of it particularly pleasant.

Nms necessarily but I do see it’s appeal

I love it. Very spunky and sweet, and has a down-to-earth edge.

It’s cute and different!

I want to like it, but I don’t.

1 Like

It’s not my personal style, but I do like it. Very tailored and chic.

1 Like

I love it! Hands down my favorite name.

It’s sleek, easy to spell and pronounce, and fits a variety of styles (surnames, preppy, old Hollywood), and it’s uncommon while being easily recognizable.

I really like [name_u]Greer[/name_u] ! It’s one of those names that kind of stops me in my tracks as stunning. I can totally see [name_u]Greer[/name_u] as a sibling to

[name_f]Anniston[/name_f] and [name_u]Greer[/name_u]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u] and [name_u]Greer[/name_u]
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u] and [name_u]Greer[/name_u]

I like it! It definitely has that “cool girl” vibe like [name_u]Sloane[/name_u].

i like it! i agree that it matches the vibes of sloane and blair. it does have a very harsh sound though, so i would probably put it in the middle spot with a frillier name up front.