greyson / grayson

[name]Just[/name] come across a name i like recently which is the boys name [name]Greyson[/name] / [name]Grayson[/name] i find it very appealing and really like it! [name]Just[/name] wanted to know what other peoples opinions are on the name greyson / grayson?

I think [name]Greyson[/name]/[name]Grayson[/name] is a fine name, and I like the nickname [name]Grey[/name]/[name]Gray[/name]. It does seem like a fairly trendy name to me, I don’t know if that’s a positive or negative to you. Also, though it will probably stay masculine it sounds like a name that might go unisex and become the next [name]Addison[/name]. All in all though, [name]Greyson[/name]/[name]Grayson[/name] is pretty catchy name.

For some reason, [name]Greyson[/name] and [name]Graydon[/name] strike me as more preppy (affluent or trendy?) than simply [name]Grey[/name]. This could be just me, however. My good friend has a son [name]Grey[/name] and we all like it, though adults of an older generation invariably call him the more familiar [name]Greg[/name], or [name]Ray[/name].

I have also seen Graceyn for a girl.

I like [name]Grayson[/name] but would worry about the trendiness.

My surname is [name]Gray[/name], so it would be quite a cool name for my daughters to use for their sons in future. I like the name [name]Gray[/name], [name]Grayson[/name] less so.

I love [name]Grayson[/name], and Grayer. Although the first [name]Grayson[/name] I ever knew of was a girl, it seems more masculine to me.

I did think of using the name [name]Lloyd[/name] for a boy. This is grey in Welsh!