Guesses for Beyonce's twins?

[name_u]Love[/name_u] reading through everyone’s guesses!

Now that the twins are here and we know it’s one boy and one girl, I kind of think that they might go the junior route with the boy, or at least have either [name_u]Shawn[/name_u] or [name_u]Corey[/name_u] ([name_u]Jay[/name_u] Z’s first and middle names) in there somewhere.

I have no doubt that their names will have a great deal of symbolism just like big sister’s name. I heard a guess of [name_f]Marcy[/name_f] and [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]. [name_u]JAY[/name_u]-Z grew up in the [name_f]Marcy[/name_f] Projects in [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]. Can’t wait to find out! Also curious what [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] and [name_m]Derek[/name_m] [name_m]Jeter[/name_m] will name their daughter.

I just read an article that said it was rumored that their names are [name_u]Shawn[/name_u] and [name_f]Bea[/name_f], after the parents. I don’t think it’s correct, and I really hope it’s not! [name_u]Shawn[/name_u] and [name_f]Bea[/name_f] sound so bland next to [name_u]Blue[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], and it’s such a cliche idea. The article also called the names “unique”. Maybe I’m the only one, but I see nothing “unique” about [name_u]Shawn[/name_u] or [name_f]Bea[/name_f], especially not with a sister named [name_u]Blue[/name_u]. I don’t have any guesses, only hopes, for the babies’ names but I thought this was the best place to rant, lol.

I see that article too, and while [name_u]Shawn[/name_u] is nms, I think [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is so cute! But I agree it sounds bland next to [name_u]Blue[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], and I highly doudt they are gonna use these names. I just cant wait to hear the names!

I wonder if they will use Knowles or maybe [name_m]Nole[/name_m] (since Beyoncè is a play off of her mom’s maiden name). [name_m]Reeves[/name_m] would also be a cute middle name to use with a family connection (it’s [name_u]Jay[/name_u]-Z’s dad last name)

[name_f]Rumi[/name_f] and Sir [name_u]Carter[/name_u]…

Beyoncé and [name_u]JAY[/name_u]-Z have filed legal documents trademarking the names so it looks like it is final.

It seems so unlike Beyoncè (if the rumors are true)to have the names leak out via trademark paperwork.

[name_f]Rumi[/name_f] makes sense to me stylistically and meaning wise. Very rarely used in the US (only 26 girls named this in 2016). I can see with the meaning of “beauty, flow, lapis lazuli” how Beyoncè would like it also the connection to the ancient poet. Ironically the name still is linked to the color blue. As lapis lazuli(means blue stone) is associated with wisdom, love, and healing.

Sir is also very rarely used in the US (56 boys named this in 2016). It seems to follow a path a lot of celebrities have been down before, using titles as names- [name_m]Saint[/name_m], [name_m]King[/name_m], [name_m]Prince[/name_m], [name_m]Duke[/name_m], [name_m]Bishop[/name_m], and [name_u]Messiah[/name_u].

Maybe its [name_f]Rumi[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and Sir [name_u]Shawn[/name_u]…