Haley's Masterlist

Borrowing this idea from @Jonquils as I simply love it!

Here’s my current masterlist, with my top favourites of the moment in bold:

Katherine, Evelyn, Stella, Sadie, Violet, Josephine, Audrey, Molly, Daisy, Arabella, Ada, Olive, Elsie, Vera, Jane, Phoebe, Maggie, Millie, Ophelia, Maisie, Bessie, Bridget, Billie, Dolly/Dollie, Dulcie, Nellie, Effie, Etta, Eugenie, Florence, Minnie, Ruby, Sally, Sunday, Susie, Tillie, Martha, Lottie, Katy, Rosie, Henrietta, Harriet, Bonnie, Nancy, Georgiana, Darcie, Annie, Marnie, Penny, Lucy, Dottie, Honey, Hettie, Birdie, Imogen, Nettie, Lizzie, Pollyanna, Jubilee, Sylvie

(To summarize, current faves are Katherine/Katy, Jane, Sadie, Bessie, Dolly/Dollie (S/O prefers -ie, I can’t decide), Dulcie, Nellie, Effie, Eugenie, Elsie, Florence, Minnie, Sally, Sunday, Susie, Tillie, Lottie, Henrietta/Nettie, Pollyanna & Jubilee)

Are there any names I should consider adding to my favourites from my masterlist? Any names I should consider in general that aren’t on here? Any names I should remove?

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Of the names that are on the list but aren’t your favorites, I love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_u]Billie[/name_u], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]. They also seem to fit really well with your other ie/y ending favorites, so I would suggest those be added to your favorites.

A few names that aren’t on here that I think you may like: [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_u]Indie[/name_u], [name_f]Jovie[/name_f], [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_f]Mina[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], [name_f]Betty[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], or [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Lainey[/name_f]’.

I don’t think any of your names should be removed. The only one I have any concerns with would be [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]- an NB user mentioned about a week ago that it looks/sounds like the end of pedophilia, and now that’s all I can see :grimacing: However, I don’t know if many people would actually make the connection in real life, so it’s not a total dealbreaker.

1 Like

Of the names that aren’t bolded, I really like: [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Etta[/name_f], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]!

Of your favorites, I don’t care as much for: [name_f]Bessie[/name_f], [name_f]Dolly[/name_f], [name_f]Effie[/name_f] and [name_f]Nettie[/name_f].

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

1 Like

Some i love from your list

Nellie
[name_f]Effie[/name_f]
[name_f]Nancy[/name_f]
[name_f]Tillie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunday[/name_f]
[name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]

I’ll suggest
[name_u]Dessie[/name_u]
[name_f]Tansy[/name_f]
[name_f]Suki[/name_f]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Hallie[/name_f]
[name_f]Callie[/name_f]
[name_u]Caro[/name_u]
[name_f]Flossie[/name_f]
[name_f]Birdie[/name_f]
[name_f]Nina[/name_f]
[name_f]Kitty[/name_f]
[name_u]Josie[/name_u]
[name_f]Joanie[/name_f]

1 Like

My favourites are [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], [name_f]Darcie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

You might like
[name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f]/Mollie
[name_f]Lainey[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]
[name_f]Aimee[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_u]Josie[/name_u]
[name_f]Kitty[/name_f]
[name_u]Georgie[/name_u]

1 Like

@eagleeyes - I was considering [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] to add to the favourites! I’ve just been a bit disenchanted with [name_f]Millie[/name_f] and [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] a bit at the moment, but I don’t quite want to let them go, haha.

I LOVE [name_f]Jovie[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Betty[/name_f] and [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] “[name_f]Lainey[/name_f]”! I’ll have to consider them :slight_smile: I did see that about [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], but I still don’t really make the connection personally, and neither did S/O, so I think we’re ok?

@12queen - [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] are lovely, thank you!!! I’m thinking about [name_f]Annie[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] for sure, didn’t think about [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] too much though!

@may.rose - I’m definitely pondering [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Etta[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] right now :slight_smile: Thanks!

@greyblue - Ooh, [name_u]Dessie[/name_u], [name_f]Flossie[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], and [name_f]Kitty[/name_f]! I don’t know if S/O would ever agree to [name_f]Flossie[/name_f] and [name_f]Kitty[/name_f], but I so wish he would, lol.

@anon68906791 - Thank you! I may have to give [name_f]Dottie[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] a second look as well!

@Sarah1694 - [name_f]Mollie[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Aimee[/name_f] (unfortunately already used tho :frowning: ) & [name_f]Kitty[/name_f] are wonderful! I quite like [name_u]Josie[/name_u] as well, but I don’t know if I prefer [name_u]Josie[/name_u] to [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] yet, haha.

3 Likes

Out of your favorites, I love: [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]/Katy, [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f].

Out of your other names, I like: [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], and [name_f]Honey[/name_f].

1 Like

I love all your names!! They sound so sweet! The only one that I would say sometimes looks out of place is [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]! I think it goes great with some of the names but then looks really long and grounded compared to others like [name_f]Effie[/name_f] & [name_f]Tillie[/name_f]! I do think, however, that it works great with [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and some of the other long/more established ones!

1 Like

I thought I’ve seen you with [name_f]Peggy[/name_f] on your list but I don’t see it here. If you like [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], and [name_u]Penny[/name_u], maybe it fits too! Or [name_f]Meg[/name_f]?

1 Like

I love your list!! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Effie[/name_f], [name_f]Etta[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], [name_f]Martha[/name_f], [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] & [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]! The only one I don’t really like is [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], it feels like a different vibe to the rest and it’s just not my style really.

I’d like to suggest [name_f]Lacey[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Louetta[/name_f], [name_f]Jeanie[/name_f], [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], [name_f]Gracie[/name_f], [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] / [name_f]Aggie[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Ginny[/name_f], [name_u]Romy[/name_u], [name_f]Edie[/name_f] & [name_f]Doris[/name_f]!

1 Like

@anon80426808 - Thank you! I do quite like [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] and [name_f]Honey[/name_f]!

@sophia_elena - Thank you! [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] is definitely one where I’d go with [name_f]Katy[/name_f] if I was planning on sticking with shorter names :slight_smile:

@findemaxa13 - I did have [name_f]Peggy[/name_f] on my list before! I wasn’t sure if I really loved it or not, but after seeing it mentioned, maybe I’ll have to reconsider! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Meg[/name_f] too, but we have so many [name_f]Megan[/name_f]/Meghans in our family, we can’t really use it :confused:

@floatinthesky - thank you!! [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] is a bit of a different vibe, isn’t it? [name_f]May[/name_f] have to think on that one! I LOVE [name_f]Flora[/name_f] (considering this as a nn for [name_f]Florence[/name_f]!), [name_f]Lacey[/name_f], [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], [name_f]Gracie[/name_f], [name_f]Agatha[/name_f]/Aggie (S/O isn’t a fan :frowning: ), [name_f]Edie[/name_f] and [name_f]Doris[/name_f]!

@jonquils - I’m so indecisive when it comes to [name_f]Bessie[/name_f], [name_f]Betty[/name_f] and [name_f]Betsy[/name_f]! Right now I think I may prefer [name_f]Bessie[/name_f], but I suppose having all 3 as options wouldn’t hurt, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes