Halley Guinevere???

I love [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Isolde[/name], too! I never realized how much I love Welsh names. :slight_smile:

Have a good night! :slight_smile:

Thanks, [name]Jill[/name]. Me too! Iā€™m 99.99% sure that her name will be [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Isolde[/name] [name]Mathis[/name], with the nickname of [name]Vera[/name]. Couldnā€™t be happier, all thanks to you!

Really? You think sheā€™ll be [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Isolde[/name] [name]Mathis[/name]? I think itā€™s amazing!!! But donā€™t give me all the credit, [name]Lemon[/name]! :slight_smile: [name]Guinevere[/name] was something you thought of, not to mention the whole Welsh theme! Had I not reminded myself of your list of Welsh favorites with [name]Guinevere[/name] in the middle, I wouldnā€™t have gone searching for Welsh middles. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m SO happy youā€™ve found a name you love! :slight_smile:

Have a great night! :slight_smile:

GORGEOUS name!! I love it! [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Isolde[/name]. So elegant.

Thank you so much, girls! Itā€™s good to know that you get a good vibe from the name and like it so much - I can only hope others I tell will like the name as much as you all. Thanks for the help! And [name]Jill[/name], even if I thought of [name]Guinevere[/name], I donā€™t think [name]Isolde[/name] would have ever been given a second thought again if you didnā€™t suggest it! I just love the unique elegance of the name!

PS I think it will be a disaster whenever I try to find another name that matches this one and is loved as much! Haha

[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Isolde[/name] is beautiful! Congratulations for coming up with such an amazing combo! Iā€™ve loved [name]Guinevere[/name] for ages but never thought anyone would use it. [name]Adore[/name] the nn [name]Vera[/name] or [name]Gwen[/name] too:) Good [name]Luck[/name]!