Hamish?

I’m name crushing on [name]Hamish[/name], and I was wondering what everyone thought. Is it a wearable name in the US? Would it go with my other boys names (see sig for the Top 10)?

It’s not my style at all. It sounds dusty, like a name you’d find in an old Victorian novella. Maybe that’s just me. I understand it’s pretty popular in some places! I just don’t see it ever becoming popular in my part of the US though.

I like it a lot! I would never use it myself but it is a nice name. My fear is that if he would ever end up overweight that he would have [name]Ham[/name] right there in his name. I think it has potential though. I think it works well with your other favorits.

I love [name]Hamish[/name], so much fun to say! I wouldn’t use it because it would get mispronounced as [name]Ham[/name]-ish instead of Hay-mish here. Then, there is the [name]Ham[/name] thing that dillonsfan01 said. Too bad, cause it is a very fun name!

Its a guilty pleasure of mine. I love the way it sounds, but I would never use it.

I have a [name]Hamish[/name]! I live in New Zealand though, where it is a pretty normal kind of name (similar to [name]Andrew[/name]).

The [name]Ham[/name] thing never comes up, because the pronounciation does not involve ham at all: Hay-mish.