Handwritten usercards

Note: I usually right very small, like take up only the bottom half of a line, so it’s somewhat messy just because I’m trying to write normally so y’all can read it :slight_smile:

@Mickeywich

I love [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_m]Knight[/name_m] and [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_u]Reign[/name_u]:heart_eyes:!

@futuremama

[name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u], [name_m]Jemuel[/name_m] [name_u]Bravery[/name_u], and [name_f]Jovie[/name_f] are just adorable!
(Sorry they got messy at the end, my hand got tired)
Also your cursive is just so beautiful! It reminds me of fairytales for some reason lol

Seeing everyone’s cursive is making mine look like child’s play :joy: I think I may need to practice some!

7 Likes

Thank you! And thanks lol it’s looking kind of funky today to me, but I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

Your cursive is so pretty!

1 Like

Thank you! And your cursive has a very fairy-like quality to it, as @AdroitArtemis said above – especially the As!

I tried to do everyone who has posted thus far, just for fun. My cursive is terrible and my normal handwriting slurs together so often that I just printed everything

Sorry for how shadowy these are, I couldn’t find great lighting

@Mickeywich, @futuremama

@findemaxa13, @elanorelle

@daniemc, @irisph, @MargotAbeline, @floatinthesky

@AdroitArtemis, @may.rose

13 Likes

@aventurine, @jonquils

1 Like

This sounds like a really cool idea for a thread! I’ll be back for it! (Like some of you guys, I haven’t done cursive in many years but I’ll try it as well as printing!)

If anyone would like to write my user card in the meantime, then feel free to go for it!

@floatinthesky and @MargotAbeline

@findemaxa13

@AdroitArtemis and @may.rose

6 Likes

@Mickeywich and @futuremama

@elanorelle

i’m only half way through so i’ll pick up where i left off later!!

8 Likes

I won’t pretend that I have nice handwriting ever haha, but you can tell I haven’t been in school taking notes for a couple months!

@Mickeywich and @futuremama

@findemaxa13 and @elanorelle

@AdroitArtemis and @may.rose

8 Likes

@floatinthesky, @daniemc, @irisph, and @MargotAbeline

@aventurine, @mololy, and @w8src

That’s all for tonight! I’ll do more tomorrow, including those who said they wanted to update their user card first.

9 Likes

I wrote all of them out, but it is very late so I’ll post them tomorrow morning!

And I’ll do Sparkleninjas tomorrow too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And a calligraphy:

8 Likes

your handwriting is gorgeous!!

1 Like

As promised I am back with a new signature!

@MargotAbeline @sasha_flynn @anon68906791
Here are yours written in my regular handwriting :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve done my normal handwriting, not cursive. I also don’t have a finished user card, I just wanted to do everyone else’s!!
@Mickeywich @elanorelle @AdroitArtemis @daniemc @MargotAbeline @aventurine @jonquils

11 Likes

@SparkleNinja18 @floatinthesky @mololy @sasha_flynn @anon68906791 @MagnoliaE @w8src

9 Likes

@floatinthesky @findemaxa13 @may.rose @irisph @futuremama

6 Likes

@MagnoliaE Here’s yours! I hope you don’t mind but I didn’t attempt the writing in the brackets (is it Hebrew?) as I wouldn’t have been able to do it justice! I love your name style.

4 Likes

@Mickeywich, @futuremama, @findemaxa13, @AdroitArtemis

@elanorelle, @may.rose, @daniemc, @irisph, @MargotAbeline, @aventurine

8 Likes