Handwritten usercards

@Dejectedpiglet

4 Likes

I treasure this @Aren. Thank you so much. :blush:

1 Like

@floatinthesky @elanorelle @aventurine @mololy now ft. what your kids names would look like written by a doctor. i’m here to make everyone feel better about their handwriting :grin:

10 Likes

I love your handwriting. And it’s okay you spelt it wrong, one of my friends spelt my name ‘[name_f]Merry[/name_f]’ before!

4 Likes

For @Theodora_Phoenix ~

For @Aren ~

For @Maryyy ~

5 Likes

thank you! your handwriting is so sweet!

1 Like

@solara Here’s yours!

7 Likes

A little late to the party, but @ceryle, your handwriting is absolutely stunning! I wrote mine, here:

If anyone would like to write mine, my poor handwriting would love that, but no real need :))

3 Likes

This thread is so wonderful; I’m really enjoying seeing all of these written out!

Unfortunately, my handwriting is simply terrible, so I’m just lurking.

@anniebrown01 Here is yours! I was going to do cursive as well, but I’m very out of practice :joy: If anyone wants to do mine, they are welcome to!

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll do yours as well, as soon as I have a minute!!

I’ve done the last three posters for the time being, lol my hand’s cramped up now from trying to make it as neat as possible :joy:

@almostactually :two_hearts:

@dancer4life1💕

@anniebrown01​:two_hearts: (sorry, it’s early in the morning and i messed up a couple letters :woman_facepalming:t3:)

4 Likes

Just realised how terrible my cursive is :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

@jules95

2 Likes

I only had time to do @jules95 and @leafsgirl44 's right now!

3 Likes

@anniebrown01 & @trixiehobbit, your UC’s written in my cursive writing. Sorry for bad quality.

3 Likes

This is beautiful, thank you! I’ll write yours as soon as I have a spare minute!!

1 Like

@anniebrown01

2 Likes

@Paxramena

2 Likes

Can we bring this back? :grin: If you want one I will write it for you!

@sophia_elena

@futuremama

@firefly305

16 Likes