Hanna or Willa?

I, too, prefer [name]Willa[/name] but I disagree with a previous poster who said [name]Hanna[/name] would be so much more popular and lost in a sea of Annas and Hannahs. By the time your daughter is in school, this would no longer be the case…Most of the Hannahs and Annas I know are in their late 20’s-early/middle 30’s. You could as easily argue that [name]Willa[/name] might be lost in a sea of [name]Williams[/name] called [name]Will[/name]. Six years from now, [name]Hanna[/name] might be the standout. You might spend a day pretending you’d chosen one or the other, seeing how heartbroken you feel at leaving the other name behind…

I just said [name]Willa[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] out loud and it came out [name]Willa[/name] Wuth. I know most people don’t use both names all the time, but all I can picture is a little kid saying [name]Willa[/name] Wuth. I just love [name]Hanna/name.

I personally grew up with a lot of [name]Anna[/name]'s and [name]Hannah[/name]'s, so [name]Willa[/name] is much more alluring to me. Then again, I’m in my late 20’s.

[name]Hanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is very biblical, while [name]Willa[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is a bit more fun. I’d personally go with [name]Willa[/name]!

I prefer [name]Hanna[/name], especially with [name]Ruth[/name]

[name]Hanna[/name] is a lovely name that is solid and pretty. As a child of the early 90’s, though, I feel like it is rather overused. I love [name]Willa[/name] because of its feminine (yet classic) style. Either way, though, you can’t go wrong.