Hannibal? Too Cannibal??

See the results of this poll: What do you think?

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Too Cannibal!! Don’t use it! : 33 (83%)
  • Love it! bring it back!! : 4 (10%)
  • Undecided/Other: 3 (8%)

I think “crossing the Alps” before cannibal, but I didn’t see the movies.

I would cringe a lot.

I didn’t see the movie but I’d still think of it. Too associated with [name]Hannibal[/name] the movie and that isn’t about to change soon. Far too much teasing potential imo.

My thought is if you have to ask then probably not. :/. I loved the name [name]Annalee[/name] but I kept asking myself and others if it was too anally and so i decided No on the name… [name]Hope[/name] that helps!

I think it’s just too soon. I imagine [name]Adolph[/name] will someday be used again too, but not yet.

I have to admit that I cringed when I saw this thread, I can only imagine if I saw a real boy named [name]Hannibal[/name], it is just way to much to saddle a boy with and they are really no good NNs to bring it out of the associations.

I think of the historic [name]Hannibal[/name] before I think of the movie. And for what it’s worth, a woman I work with says she wants to name her little boy [name]Hannibal[/name] when she has one (after the history, not the cannibal)

But with that being said, I still think most people with this of the cannibal.

I still have nightmares about those movies and it has been over a decade since I saw the last I am sure. So, yah, creepy cannibal association prevails.

Agreed. Sorry!

In [name_u]America[/name_u], instant association with the movie character.