Happy Birthday, BB!!! (August 7)

Woo-hoo!! Gather 'round the kids, because the Nameberry Birthday Bus is back in town to celebrate the birth of one very special BB! [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, BB! In BB’s honor, cupcakes (decorated with a [name]Sesame[/name] [name]Street[/name] theme) and ice cream (chocolate and strawberry) will be served on the veranda for the next 24 hours. A water balloon toss will be held on the front lawn at 3pm sharp, with the winning team taking home a glorious vat of Nutella.

BB, for your Birthday I’m giving you: An Easy Bake Oven, three marbles (one blue, one green, and one clear), a Tickle Me [name]Elmo[/name] doll, a sprig of parsley, a fine-tooth comb (it’s white and bedazzled with blue sparklies), [name]Baby[/name] Alive, a copy of Where the [name]Wild[/name] Things Are, a tube of Colgate Advanced Whitening Toothpaste (it will leave you feeling minty fresh), a pet rock named [name]Angus[/name], three smelly markers (one grape, one cherry, and one lime), 14 mini [name]Reese[/name]'s Peanut Butter Cups, your very own sea monkey colony, a potato chip in the shape of [name]Larry[/name] [name]King[/name], your very own Lite [name]Brite[/name] set, a bowl of split pea soup, a yellow Snuggie, a [name]Larry[/name] [name]King[/name] [name]Chia[/name] [name]Pet[/name], a jar of green olives (with pimento), and season 3 of Scooby Doo on DVD.

Now, it’s time for your Birthday song:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear BB, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you!! And MANY more!!!

Make a wish and blow out your candle:

i <---- BB’s candle

BB, I wish you a wonderful day and an equally wonderful year!

Come on, everyone, and send BB your best Birthday wishes! :slight_smile:

Birthday hails to you, BB! [name]May[/name] you have a wonderful day!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Oh, thanks, guys!!! I feel so old already!