Happy Birthday, Dannim26!!!!

Woo-hoo!!! The Nameberry Birthday Bus is back in town to celebrate [name]Danni[/name]'s special day! In honor of [name]Danni[/name]'s Birthday, the Bus will be serving cake (chocolate cake decorated with a Fraggle [name]Rock[/name] theme) and ice cream (peanut butter chocolate chip and rocky road), and passing out balloons (silver balloons featuring [name]Oprah[/name]'s image) as long as supplies last.

[name]Danni[/name], for your Birthday, I’m giving you an Easy Bake Oven, a [name]Yo[/name] Ball, a jar of Nutella, a gerbil named [name]Bob[/name], lunch with the Lollipop Guild from The [name]Wizard[/name] of [name]Oz[/name] (the Lullaby League was booked), one dill pickle, monogrammed pink tweezers, the first season of [name]Doogie[/name] Howser, M.D. on DVD, three uncooked lima beans, a Wiffle ball, one pound of ground beef, a bedazzled flat iron, night vision goggles, a [name]Barbie[/name] [name]Dream[/name] House, leg warmers (orange and pink striped), a disco ball, and best of all, a spa day with [name]Larry[/name] [name]King[/name] (pedicures, massages, and waxing included).

It’s time for your birthday song:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear [name]Danni[/name], [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you. And many more!!!

Now, blow out your candle and make a wish:

i <----[name]Danni[/name]'s candle

I hope you have a wonderful day and a fantastic year! :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Danni[/name]! Have a wonderful day!

For your birthday, I will gift you a roll of monogrammed “D” toilet tissue, an original Chihuly blown-glass chandelier, a box of raisins, conjoined twin turtles named [name]Chip[/name] and [name]Dale[/name], and, of course, an [name]African[/name] [name]Violet[/name] for you to tend and love. Enjoy!

Here are [name]Chip[/name] (L) and [name]Dale[/name] ® to wish you a [name]Happy[/name] Birthday!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

PS [name]Aren[/name]'t those turtles crazy?!?

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Danni[/name]!

Wow! [name]Lemon[/name] gave you a two-headed turtle! I can’t think of a cooler b’day pressie than that! (Although [name]Jill[/name]'s spa day with [name]Larry[/name] [name]King[/name] sounds tempting…)

I’ll give you a shopping spree with Lady Gaga.

Have a great day!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Happy[/name], happy birthday. Your turtles are so cool. Oh, I am giving you a girl gerbil named [name]Susie[/name] so [name]Bob[/name] and [name]Susie[/name] can have baby gerbils. [name]Hope[/name] you like pets! :slight_smile: You also get two rolls of fruit-flavored Lifesavers, and a bunch of Dubble Bubble bubble gum!