Happy Birthday, Erasmus!! (August 13)

Woo-hoo!! The glorious Nameberry jet (the bus is on vacation) is flying the friendly skies into town to ring in the Birthday of our very own [name]Erasmus[/name] ([name]Kristine[/name])! [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Erasmus[/name]! In honor of [name]Erasmus[/name], cake (vanilla, decorated with a Saved By the [name]Bell[/name] theme) and ice cream (chocolate and rocky road) will be served on the veranda for the next 24 hours. Please join us for an egg toss on the front lawn at 3pm sharp. The winning team will take home gloriously bedazzled egg timers, so don’t forget to sign up!

[name]Erasmus[/name], for your Birthday, I’m giving you: an Easy Bake Oven, a pair of pink leg warmers, 12 gummy bears (4 yellow, 2 orange, 3 lime, and three cherry), the special edition of Clue, a monogrammed melon baller, a potato chip shaped like [name]Larry[/name] [name]King[/name], season one of Punky [name]Brewster[/name] on DVD, a dash of paprika, a Scooby Doo sheet set, the [name]Polly[/name] Pocket play set of your choice (choose wisely, as this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity), a fuzzy teddy bear sticker with a shiny red heart, 3 marbles (one blue, one orange, and one yellow), a pair of green gingham stilts, a pet hamster named [name]Steven[/name], an [name]Oprah[/name] Winfrey bookmark, a ball of totally awesome twine, lunch with [name]Lenny[/name] or Squiggy from [name]Laverne[/name] and [name]Shirley[/name], a bowl of chicken and rice soup, a piece of green felt, a Mr. Potato Head, and last but not least, a lifetime supply of Nutella, the food of champions.

It’s time for your Birthday song!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear [name]Erasmus[/name], [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you! And MANY more!!!

Now, make a wish and blow out your candle:

i <—[name]Kristine[/name]'s candle

I hope you have a fantastic Birthday, and and equally fantastic year! :slight_smile:

Thank you [name]Jill[/name]! I have alllwayyys wanted an Easy Bake Oven, I need some leg warmers, gummy bears are my favorite and I do love Clue! I have a soft spot ffor Scooby Doo and [name]Polly[/name] Pocket, and I love fuzzy stickers and marbles! And I HAVE always wanted a pet hamster =) [name]Oprah[/name] is awesome, my cat will steal the twine, felt is awesome, as is Mr. Potato Head, and I do speak French, and Nutella fits well with that :slight_smile:
Thank you, thank you for the birthday wishes and presents!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Kristine[/name]!

And [name]Jill[/name], you crack me up! I love all the things you come up with!
What great bday gifts!

Belated birthday hails to you, [name]Kristine[/name]! [name]Hope[/name] you had an excellent natal day!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Thank you, [name]Nephele[/name] and Ricamaca!

[name]Happy[/name] birthday, [name]Kristine[/name]! :smiley:

For you B’day I am going to give you: A hand-drawn B’day card of a cat dancing on it’s hind legs, A chocolate pie (cakes are SO overrated), A large bundle of the very best gnocchi (I think they said it was party size, but I’m not sure…), The entire Electric company on DVD (NOT easy to come by, trust me!), Lunch with Posh Spice, A leopard print Snuggie, A cookoo clock that when it rings the new hour, a bunch flying fish jump out of the clock and a [name]Barbie[/name] that looks [name]JUST[/name] LIKE YOU (because I know how much you like the skinny, smiley blond phenomenon!)

:smiley:
[name]Isabel[/name]

I hope you had a great day, [name]Kristine[/name]! (And high-fivies, [name]Rica[/name]!) :slight_smile: