Happy Birthday, Grey (Kaitlin)!!!!

Woo-hoo!!! After a brief break, the Nameberry Birthday Bus is back in town to celebrate [name]Grey[/name]'s ([name]Kaitlin[/name]'s) Birthday! [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Kaitlin[/name]! In [name]Kaitlin[/name]'s honor, the Birthday Bus (think of Scooby Doo’s [name]Mystery[/name] Machine, only much cooler) will be serving cake (yellow cake with vanilla frosting, decorated with a [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Quimby[/name], Age 8 theme) and ice cream (chocolate and vanilla swirl) all day. And by request, I’ve increased the balloon supply, so everyone can have two balloons (choose from [name]ALF[/name], Fraggle [name]Rock[/name], or Punky [name]Brewster[/name]).

[name]Kaitlin[/name], for your birthday, I’m giving you: An Easy Bake Oven, a vat of nougat, two glow-in-the-dark knitting needles, a box of Eggos, your very own Lite [name]Brite[/name] set (with replacement bulbs in case you pull an all-nighter), a [name]Strawberry[/name] Shortcake doll, 15 peanut butter M&Ms, A 10 oz box of frozen spinach, season one of [name]ALF[/name] on DVD, a life-sized cardboard cutout of [name]Oprah[/name] Winfrey, a gerbil named [name]Stanley[/name], a strobe light, a vintage Monchichi doll, a bowl of warm split pea soup, and a [name]Barbie[/name] [name]Dream[/name] Car!

It’s time for your Birthday song:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear [name]Kaitlin[/name], [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you!!! And many more!!!

Now, blow out your candle and make a wish:
i <----[name]Kaitlin[/name]'s candle

I hope you have a fantastic day and year, [name]Kaitlin[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Kaitlin[/name]! I’m giving you a pair of green tights and a pony cart decorated with giant shamrocks (the pony’s mane and tail are dyed green, too!) so you can ride in style in a [name]St[/name]. [name]Paddy[/name]'s [name]Day[/name] parade in a couple of weeks.

Have a great day!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Kaitlin[/name]!

Sending a new spring dress in a floral theme, high heels to match, and a pretty spring hat (can you tell I want spring to get here?). Oh, and a pretty new white spring purse as well, some seeds for spring planting, and a gardening mat so you don’t get sore knees!

Have a great day!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday!!!

I’m giving you:

• a lifetime supply of tapioca pudding
  • a pack of Crayola twistable colored pencils
  • a slow loris to keep your new gerbil company
  • a marionette
  • an invisibility cloak
  • the [name]Oxford[/name] dictionary of first names
  • and last but most definitely not least… your very own [name]BARBIE[/name] [name]DREAM[/name] HOUSE!!! Now, aren’t you lucky!

Have a tremendous day!!!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Kaitlin[/name]!

For your birthday, I am gifting you a Razor scooter, a label maker, a genuine pearl necklace, a Snoopy waffle maker, a raspberry cashmere sweater, a box of mechanical pencils, a pet rabbit named [name]Bellamy[/name], and, last but not least, an [name]African[/name] [name]Violet[/name] to tend and love throughout the years. I hope you have a spectacular birthday!

[name]Bellamy[/name] wants to wish you a [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, too!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Jill[/name],

I was just wondering how you know everyone’s birthday?

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday [name]Kaitlin[/name]!

I want you to enjoy your birthday in comfort so I’m giving you pink fuzzy slippers.

Now kick up your pretty feet and enjoy a cup of warm delicious hot cocoa.

PS. I’m so jealous. I want a Slow [name]Loris[/name]!

1. The Birthday [name]Fairy[/name] is my BFF. I give her Peanut M&Ms, and she gives me the goods on the birthdays. :slight_smile:
  2. The almighty Nephelina created an amazing anagram thread about natal flowers, and after people shared their birthdays, she compiled a list. It was Nephie who started the birthday wishes tradition on Nameberry, and I was truly honored when she asked me to take over. If you’d like a birthday greeting, be sure to sign up on [name]Nephele[/name]'s tread: Nameberry - Welcome to the Nameberry Forums

If your birthday has already come and gone, I hope it was a great one, Bounce! :slight_smile:

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

1. The Birthday [name]Fairy[/name] is my BFF. I give her Peanut M&Ms, and she gives me the goods on the birthdays. :slight_smile:
  2. The almighty Nephelina created an amazing anagram thread about natal flowers, and after people shared their birthdays, she compiled a list. It was Nephie who started the birthday wishes tradition on Nameberry, and I was truly honored when she asked me to take over. If you’d like a birthday greeting, be sure to sign up on [name]Nephele[/name]'s tread: Nameberry - Welcome to the Nameberry Forums

If your birthday has already come and gone, I hope it was a great one, Bounce! :slight_smile:

Have a great day! :-)[/quote]

[name]Jill[/name],
Oh, I see. Well, my birthday hasn’t come… And if possibly the birthday fairy wants to know… caughJulycaughcaugh24caugh… But maybe i won’t tell her…

Bounce

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Kaitlin[/name]! For your birthday, I will give you a new house, but I need to know what kind of house is your favorite!

Have a great day! :-)[/quote]

[name]Jill[/name],
Oh, I see. Well, my birthday hasn’t come… And if possibly the birthday fairy wants to know… caughJulycaughcaugh24caugh… But maybe i won’t tell her…

Bounce[/quote]

[name]Hi[/name] Bounce!

The Birthday [name]Fairy[/name] and I just made our daily Peanut M&M/information exchange, and a certain special day in [name]July[/name] has been added to the books. :slight_smile: You should have [name]Nephele[/name] give you an anagram on that thread! It’s really cool!

Take care…