Happy Birthday, James!!! (August 16th)

Gather 'round the kids, because the Nameberry Birthday Bus is headed into town to celebrate the birth of [name]James[/name]! [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]James[/name]! Woo-hoo!!! In honor of the day [name]James[/name] entered the world, cake (chocolate cake decorated with a Smurfs theme) and ice cream (strawberry and chunky monkey) will be served on Nameberry’s private runway for the next 24 hours. The Nameberry Birthay Bus would like to extend its most sincere apologies to [name]James[/name] for the semi-belated Birthday celebration. (The Birthday Bus’s computer was out of order this morning…) After you’ve grabbed your cake and ice cream, please feel free to grab an instrument (only one kazoo per person, please) and join the Nameberry marching band as it salutes [name]James[/name] tomorrow at 3pm.

[name]James[/name], for your Birthday, I’m giving you: an Easy Bake Oven, a blue hoola hoop, a 13 inch piece of yellow yarn (because everyone loves yarn), a pet rock named [name]Chester[/name], a bowl of piping hot corn chowder, the Hot Wheels playset of your choice (choose wisely, because a gift like this only comes around once in a lifetime), a doggy Webkinz, one Tickle Me [name]Elmo[/name] doll, a dash of paprika, lunch with the [name]Fonz[/name] (or any other [name]Happy[/name] Days cast member of your choosing), Shrinky Dinks, your very own sea monkey kit, season two of Fraggle [name]Rock[/name] on DVD, a new Snuggie, 4 green olives (with pimento), a limited-edition Etch-a-Sketch, a membership to [name]Oprah[/name]'s Book Club, a monogrammed Nerf football, a bedazzled egg timer, and last but not least, a vat of glorious Nutella.

It’s time for your Birthday song!

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear [name]James[/name], [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you! And MANY more!!!

Now, make a wish and blow out your candle:

i <---- [name]James[/name]’ candle

[name]James[/name], I hope you had a fantastic day, and I wish you the very best in everything! :slight_smile:

Awwwww, so sweet! Lots of hugs and kisses for [name]James[/name], as I am not sure what he would like as far as presents go, hahaha. :smiley: Here, I’ll give yer mama and papa an invisible million dollars that they may spend on you as they wish~