Happy Birthday, Juliette!

That’s right, kids, the Nameberry Birthday Bus is headed this way to celebrate [name]Juliette[/name]'s special day! In honor of [name]Juliette[/name]'s birth, please enjoy a complimentary piece of cake (a yellow cake decorated with a Disney princess theme) and a scoop of chocolate ice cream.

[name]Juliette[/name], for your birthday, I’m giving you an Easy Bake Oven, vintage [name]Donny[/name] and [name]Marie[/name] dolls, a scoop of fried rice, a [name]Barbie[/name] “Jammin’ Jeep,” a [name]Polly[/name] Pocket set, 4 pink marbles with red swirls, a cherry scented marker, one soft pretzel with cheese sauce, a pet hermit crab named [name]Melvin[/name], 6 pipe cleaners (assorted colors), a pair of night goggles, a [name]Dora[/name] the [name]Explorer[/name] playhouse, a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club, and a giant ball of twine (fun for the whole family)!

It’s time for your birthday song:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear [name]Juliette[/name], [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you! And many more…

Now, make a wish and blow out your candle:

i<—[name]Juliette[/name]'s candle

Have a wonderful day and a fantastic year! :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, [name]Juliette[/name]! I’ve got a pogo stick for you and a pair of fuzzy bunny slippers.

[name]Hope[/name] you’re having a great day!

– [name]Nephele[/name]

I hope you had a happy birthday, [name]Juliette[/name]. I missed this post…sorry :slight_smile: I am sending you a belated birthday gift of a package of googly eyes (all sizes) and a bunch of pom-pom balls (also, all sizes) and a package of foam stickers for those days when the weather is too bad to get out and you need to do crafts to keep busy! Have fun!