Happy Birthday, Kbkx!!!! (August 30th)

Giddy-up!! Woo-hoo!!! The Nameberry Birthday Bus is back in town to celebrate the glorious birth of Nameberry’s own Kbkx!!! [name]Happy[/name] Birthday, K! In K’s honor, please enjoy cake (vanilla cake decorated with a Wonder Woman theme) and ice cream (Dairy [name]Queen[/name], chocolate and vanilla soft-serve) on Nameberry’s front lawn for the next 24 hours. Be sure to grab a Smurf balloon after you’ve finished your eats. A frisbee-throwing contest will be held on the side lawn at 4pm sharp, so be sure to sign up. By special request, the winner will receive a vat of gravy.

K, for your Birthday, I’m giving you: an Easy Bake Oven, your very own shuffle board set, a piece of crunchy celery with peanut butter, the special edition of Monopoly, a purple sock monkey, the [name]Barbie[/name] [name]Dream[/name] House, the American Girl doll of your choice, a sprig of parsley, a pair of pink leg warmers, a bedazzled yo-yo, 3 Peanut M&Ms, one yodeling lesson, season 3 of Fraggle [name]Rock[/name] on DVD, a monogrammed waffle iron, 12 Cheetos, a very long piece of green string, the special edition of Pictionary, an [name]Oprah[/name] Winfrey lamp shade, Tickle Me [name]Elmo[/name], a head of lettuce, a gingham Sunggie, [name]Baby[/name] Alive, a bag of 12 googly eyes, and last but not least, your very own jar of Nutella!

It’s time for your Birthday Song:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you…[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, dear K, [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to you!!! And MANY more!!!

Now, make a wish and blow out your candle:

i <—K’s candle

I hope you enjoy your special day! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

Birthday hails to you, Kbkx!

– [name]Nephele[/name]