Harley?

[name]Harley[/name] is a cute name in my opinion, even though its kinda weird. What do you think?

Sometimes I think it is cute, sometimes I don’t. I think [name]Harley[/name] [name]Davidson[/name] is just too strong in my head to like the name [name]Harley[/name]. I personally would never use it, but that doesn’t mean anything, lol. It’s gaining in popularity so maybe one day I won’t just think of bikers when I hear [name]Harley[/name].

It’s not really my style, but it’s okay. I mostly think of my friend’s dog (yep, he’s a [name]Harley[/name]) and the motorcycle. But I’ve got a cousin planning on using it for her daughter, so I think I will start picturing a little girl too :slight_smile:

To me, [name]Harley[/name] is the name of my grandparents’ dog and motorcycles. I cannot imagine this name on a little girl at all. I could perhaps see it on a boy. There are so many masculine associations with this name I think it’d be just wrong to name a girl [name]Harley[/name].

I love [name]Harley[/name]!! But I wouldn’t use it because of the motorbike association. I live in Australia, so I also wouldn’t use [name]Holden[/name], although I love it! Same goes for [name]Mercedes[/name]. All lovely names, but I shudder to think of my kids being told that they were named after a car.