Havana

Neither are huge celebrities, but [name_f]British[/name_f] Professional [name_u]Dancer[/name_u] [name_u]Neil[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] and his girlfriend [name_f]Chyna[/name_f] [name_u]Mills[/name_u] (appeared on [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Island[/name_u] a few years ago) had a daughter recently and her name has just been announced as [name_u]Havana[/name_u].

[name_u]Neil[/name_u] says it’s to do with [name_u]Cuba[/name_u] being the home of dance in his eyes. For my opinion, can’t say it’s my style but tbh, I don’t hate it either. It’s unusual yes but it’s similar to already-known names like [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] and [name_u]Santana[/name_u] as well as names like [name_u]Haven[/name_u] so I can’t really say it’s awful :woman_shrugging:

Any thoughts?

I really like [name_u]Havana[/name_u]! I know a little [name_u]Havana[/name_u], she wears it adorably. Nice to see it in use!

3 Likes

I think it’s a tad odd if you’re not of Hispanic descent (I don’t know if they are or not) but not taboo or anything. Similar to [name_u]Paris[/name_u] or [name_u]London[/name_u], I’d think.

2 Likes

Not my style but I think it’s a pretty choice.

1 Like

When I was younger I used to dream about having twins named [name_u]Havana[/name_u] & [name_f]Sahara[/name_f] with the nn’s [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] & [name_f]Sarah[/name_f].

[name_u]Havana[/name_u] is not really my style now, but it does have cool rhythmic vibe with soft sounds.

(Though every time I see it I cant help but sing [name_u]Havana[/name_u] ooh na na in my head…)

2 Likes

I like it! It is nicer sounding than [name_u]Haven[/name_u] imo.

1 Like