Have the nn need the full name! Help!

Hello everyone.
So I am in love with the nickname “[name]Leni[/name]” for a girl (pronounced- [name]Lenny[/name]) but I want it for a nickname for her, any suggestions on first names to go with that nickname?
I do really like [name]Helena[/name] (Hell-eeeena) but think people would pronounce it “Hell-N-a”?? Thoughts? Thanks!

[name]Leni[/name] is adorable!

It can be a nickname for
[name]Elena[/name]
[name]Helen[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] (pronounced uh-[name]LEN[/name]-ee)
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Lena[/name] (pronounced [name]LEN[/name]-uh, [name]LEE[/name]-nuh, or [name]LAY[/name]-nuh)
[name]Madeleine[/name] (pronounced mad-uh-[name]LEN[/name])
[name]Magdalen[/name] / [name]Magdalene[/name] / [name]Magdalena[/name]
[name]Ellen[/name]

[name]Leni[/name] is also my favorite nickname for a daughter! The name my husband and I are almost set on for a girl is [name]Lennon[/name], nickname [name]Leni[/name] of course! :slight_smile: Good luck!

[name]Lenora[/name] or maybe [name]Lena[/name] might work.
[name]Leni[/name] is cute but [name]Lenora[/name] is the only obvious option I can think of.

[name]Leni[/name] is gorgeous:) I know an [name]Elizabeth[/name] who sometimes goes by [name]Leni[/name], also you could use [name]Leonie[/name] or [name]Leona[/name].

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

• [name]Charlie[/name]

how strange I was just having this convo w/ my DH tonight…i love the nn [name]Leni[/name] and was trying to think of real names it could be a nn for…I think that I like [name]Lennon[/name] or [name]Lennox[/name] the best to get the name [name]Leni[/name] but I maybe would just use it as a full name also. [name]Lena[/name] is also okay…

[name]Helena[/name] and [name]Lenora[/name] really do nothing for me…they are just not my style.

[name]Just[/name] adding [name]Lenore[/name] to the mix, I like her more than [name]Lenora[/name] which sounds somewhat stuffy…
Also [name]Milena[/name], [name]Selene[/name]/[name]Selena[/name] and [name]Solenne[/name] :slight_smile:
And I suppose [name]Gwendolen[/name] as well, but the more common spelling is [name]Gwendolyn[/name] I think…