He is here and has a name!!!

Hello everyone! my little guy was due feb 10th but he came two weeks early. We named him Miro [name]Thelonius[/name] Lightning. Miro after juan miro, [name]Thelonius[/name] after [name]Thelonious[/name] monk and lightning to honor the babies native american side. His big sister [name]Lila[/name] ([name]Leela[/name]) [name]Aveline[/name] is so excited to have a baby brother. We went into the hospital with two names Miro and [name]Zephyr[/name]. As soon as I saw his angelic face with blond hair I knew he was NOT [name]Zephyr[/name]. The middle name was a little harder to come up with. DH just really loved Lightning and I wanted him to love the name so we just gave this baby a really long name. A special thanx to everyone who commented on my many posts over the past 8 or so months.

xoxox
[name]Meryl[/name], [name]Erik[/name], [name]Lila[/name] and Miro

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations, [name]Meryl[/name]! :slight_smile: I love Miro with [name]Lila[/name], and think the middles sound great! I hope you and Miro are doing well (he sounds beautiful)! :slight_smile:

Take care! :slight_smile:

Dear [name]Meryl[/name] and family,
Congratulations! [name]Welcome[/name] little Miro! You guys have chosen a great name for your little guy. Tell him, “Hello, little Miro [name]Thelonius[/name] Lightning,” from me, okay? Please give him a hug from me, too! By the way, I’m nuts about [name]Thelonius[/name].

It is so exciting to hear about the nameberry babies.

Congratulations, you worked hard to find the perfect name for your little man.

I am very happy for you.